Default Ban request for ShadowNight, loko.81, 3asfur, SassySarsour, ayrefeekon

They have mh other thing u can ban them is couse they are leavers

sk for sure have mh there is no need to to think for others i think they have mh couse they did in game some strange blinks and couse they are all friends if one have it all others have it 2

here is replay:
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d135871c11a9

if i need to give more info tell me

min 5 of replay eza use magic to hart my 3line and it was imposible to see them
    min 4 of game sf know where runa is regeneration and he go for runa still and he is low hp and normal player know that he can die
    min 6 of game i go for runa i have ward botom and sf come for me couse he know i go to take regeneration ezalor come 2 couse he know i am there

min 12 sk go for runa and he still dont have wards in river he use all botles before couse he know he will pick something more in that minute he know that my team gank him from behind and he know he can kill only me but how he know that i am going back and there is more sf with low hp stay to kill tower and normal players would ofc go b
    i am tired of this shit just one more prove and go ban them

ok this was funyy to min 14 too sk dont go in base he look where runa is he teleport and go right on runa but sf go while he farm botom and take runa noone didnt checked where runa is
    ok i forgot ogre min 15 45 he go from behind towers then he know that venge will come there and he go back

17 25 eza know that naix is teleporting
    etc never run from me still normal would kill me but he know that venge is behind and he dont see her :S
    19 35 they go on me near shop in forest but still they dont know where i am they didnt see nothing couse of fog
    min 20 30 still they gank crobelus but they cant see where he is couse of fog :S stupid noobs ban them
    min 26 the best proof look how they gank me till they kill me know in one sec where i am going but pls use fog on map that u see that they cant know where i am tnx

this is enogh dont ban alhem couse i think he dont have mh or myb he just laged 2 much

SassySarsour is now timebanned from this channel until 23:14 on 28/12/2010 Leave not the first time.

loko.81 is now timebanned from this channel until 23:14 on 28/12/2010 Leave not the first time.
    (loko.81 and sassy hava the same ip).

ayrefeekon will get 2d ban for many leave on his profile.

about hackers i'll w8 for madchen.

Tkx for report.

Regards. Whiskey-

CHcked never, min 12.00-12.09, going for rune bot with low hp and turning around after sniper picked rune, even if he couldn't see him and he always know where is runa w/o wards.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Ok i banned them all since they were playing from lan, it is sad because cyber caffe will suffer not they...

Closed + Solved
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c