Thumbs up where i can apply for admin?!?

I would like to sign up for the admins as is definitely needed because there are many hackers and also want to make clan where the div threw good players, and while I watched the game also can sign up all the hackers in order to reset the score!

There are no admins in the way you think..
    There's hans2 who is the owner, who can reset the scores etc.

Then there are "leagueadmins" (which I think you are talking about) ; they have no real power in general and it is a rank, automatically achieved by reaching 10.000 EXP.

i have more then 10k and i can do shit xaxa np i just asking for hlp .... to make new clan .. need script for bot and thats is all

as I said..
    "Leagueadmins" have no real power.. They can use some extra commands such as vouch, but thats it..

what are the commands they can use?
    is this adminaward thing available for all leagueadmins? since I saw a guy >15k exp vouching a friend and locking. after losing the game he gave his friend a adminaward even though he was totally useless in the game.
    don't think that is the way you should use this award thing

Quote Originally Posted by KesegiBrotheRs View Post
    .... to make new clan .. need script for bot and thats is all
    What the hell? I dont even..
    You have no freakin idea how much work it is. You need to set up root servers to host, you need a central database, you need to write a bot and thats just the beginning.
    Definatly wrong way trying to get more power than other members.