Default Happy New Year 2011

As the Title says:
    ~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011~~~
    and a continuos growing DotA experienced League
    and finger away from drugs&alcohol little kids xD

first time i did drank a wodka bottle off the reel ( was wodka gorbatschow ) and omg it tastes like this shit you get from the doctor lol i dont know why people would drink this shit xDD
    i just got forced omg lolol
    desperado beer tastes so much better >_> anyway i dont like the taste of yeast so beer aint best thing for me, but im kinda resistent of gettin drunk... after 10 bottles ( 0,33l so ~3,5l at total) Becks Lemon in 3 hours i wasnt drunk at all w00t and im no fattie !! but after that wodka my head was spinning around and it felt like a big fat headache

so.... happy new year xD

Good morning zombies and a happy new year too

Quote Originally Posted by o.O]Mentiroso View Post
    As the Title says:
    ~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011~~~
    and a continuos growing DotA experienced League
    and finger away from drugs&alcohol little kids xD

first time i did drank a wodka bottle off the reel ( was wodka gorbatschow ) and omg it tastes like this shit you get from the doctor lol i dont know why people would drink this shit xDD
    i just got forced omg lolol
    desperado beer tastes so much better >_> anyway i dont like the taste of yeast so beer aint best thing for me, but im kinda resistent of gettin drunk... after 10 bottles ( 0,33l so ~3,5l at total) Becks Lemon in 3 hours i wasnt drunk at all w00t and im no fattie !! but after that wodka my head was spinning around and it felt like a big fat headache

so.... happy new year xD
    1. u drink wodka to get drunk
    little note never go drink with a russian guy (and absolutly never play stupid drinking games with em believe me ...)
    2. u could drink 100 bottles of becks lemon that aint beer

happy new year

sidenote to the russian drinking games:
    they usually work like this, u need to do smth quite complicated (like getting a coin in a glas with ur forehad or stupid shit like that)
    and if u fail to do so u gotta drink, and the more u get drunk the more u fail so
    the more u drink the more u drink ....
    Last edited by Pthirus_pubis; 02-01-2011 at 05:02 AM.