Thread: Disconnects

Default Disconnects

I wonder why but I lost connection in about 50% of games. What's more I dont lose connection to internet, I can still surf on net. I see a "waiting for responce" table, while my connection is perfect :/. I dont even lose connection with battle net, I'm just kicked out from the game, without reason. It always starts with slightly delay (20,30.. then nothing then suddenly "waiting for responce"). I also noticed huge spikes in some games. Yesterday everything was perfect, today its totally sux. I'm 100% sure that's not problem with my internet, pings looks fine (10-40), I have permanent connection, fixed line etc...

Does anyone noticed similar problems today, or it's only my problem :/. I have already lost about 800 points for "leaving" games, and most of them were 100% win :|.

I didnt play for a couple of days, but if you are the only one complaining here i guess you know where to look for the problem.

even if ur ping is fine, you probably ping to a completly different server (i dont know how u ping tough) it could as well be a problem with ur firewall, sometimes bnet itself likes to fuck u up a little as well, do u get disconnected from bnet as well or do u just get kicked out of the game?

I just get kicked out from the game. Today I have problem with mass spikes at every div game. I have perfect ping with battle net, and ping google.com is about 40...