Default Waiting for the Bukkit Server Software

Hello!

At the moment our server software is currently out of date so those of you that have updated will not be able to connect to the Miners United server with your updated Minecraft... BUT! I have uploaded the old BIN folder to MediaFire. Click here to download bin.zip (Hoping you already have WinRar to extract it). Thank GIcon for sending me the Bin folder!

So we all just have to wait for the Bukkit Server Software to be released and we will update the server. When we do we'll post another thread up on the forums here.

If you don't know what to do with the bin.zip file read on!

For Windows 7 Users go to this directory using Windows Explorer: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
    You should see four folders
    Bin
    Resources
    Saves
    TexturePacks (if you don't see this one there is nothing wrong, this is for one of the latest updates!"

First delete your BIN folder.
    Now find your bin.zip you downloaded and copy the whole bin folder into the folder with all the other folders in I told you before.
    And that's it, all you need to do now is launch Minecraft.exe and PLAY!

Cool

great! thanks Skarred! another method for locating your bin folder would be as follows.

XP: start / run / "%appdata%/.minecraft/

Vista/7: start "%appdata%/.minecraft/

If any mac users who know the steps/process for location your bins and would share a copy of them please feel free to comment as well.

-Gicon