Default leizer_ (mirana) using mh on div-league

mh users really start to piss me off, thats why i will start to report them if i am sure they use mh and there is proof.

~21:15 he catches sniper in the woods clearly using mh.
    ~25.30 he jumps down to rosh and steals aegis without having vision.

thats why i ask for a point reset.

since im new to this forum i hope the file attachement works

Arkin0
    Attached Files Attached Files

I see Hellier was also playing this game
    I reported him 2 days ago in another post....With 2 MHers in game you did well by winning the game.....
    I would also check hellier in your replay...In the one I post mh is easily detected as he clicken on enemy heroes at fountain at start....
    He should be reseted when Hans2 comes around but I see he is still making victims in the time between

Quote Originally Posted by chlamy View Post
    I see Hellier was also playing this game
    I reported him 2 days ago in another post....With 2 MHers in game you did well by winning the game.....
    I would also check hellier in your replay...In the one I post mh is easily detected as he clicken on enemy heroes at fountain at start....
    He should be reseted when Hans2 comes around but I see he is still making victims in the time between
    how do u see if someone clicks on enemy heros he's not having vision of?

Look the replay without fog of war

Select the suspected MHEr and you will see nice red circles on enemy in shadows when he cliks on them

Default ............

first of alll this mh is really a joke and now i have to defend my self ...for not having mh lol........
    and to defend my self..and clear things out let me explain u....first of all.....b4 abusing me for 21. where i gang sniper at woods...b4 that u see me blinking to lich to go gang ...naix where he 100% would be woods ...we first scout a bit...and then......he could be either one of the 2 camps there probably../.then i throw an arrow for both vision on that area and second of all to take my chances as...the chances naix could be either or that camp or the other 1 down ...could be very high.........then we get..naix...after that.....i got ganked by 3 heroes at the rune spot........where they raped me....if i had mh....why could i go.....to a spot...where i could know..1.that no rune was there and 2.that 3 heroes where coming to me thats just lol... second of all...as for the sniper part...u see me scouting the 2 ...creep spots.. then i see sniper is not in his lane...andi throw an arrow...to the third creep spot..and i hit ...him...so....i got mh because my arrow hited him b4 scouting the whole area...and knowing sniper was not neither mid nor his lane....2.as for the ursa aegis ..part u all can see...both 3 of ursa atropos and naix....rushing in front of their creeps while ursa got his vlad ..and go...atack...pudge....then they turn ...and they head to the river......do u really have to have mh ....to guess....why an ursa that just got his vlad...with 2 other heroes..head to the roshans river??......and u see...that b4 i blink in 2 more of my team8s..blink in there b4 of me..then they all start going there..and really really if i had..mh could i really blink in to an ursa atropos and naix??/thats just suicide..what where also the chances that...with ursa...or ..3 heroes...there i could....jumb in exactly when aegis....drops...and take it??/u can see ...visage b4 that also pointing ...that i just leap in.......thing that i also did...at the mid solo lane phase many of times..also...also at 30:OO u see them flaming mh again...while i was...down with nevermore farming and they where....gangking my allies up...so i got a mh because...i was farming creeps??btw..i_am_pancreas the guy u played with and both told that i got mh...we then played...some games...together with ogre and naix......and then i got mirana...and playing together..wit him....and he his self....told me i got some imba arrows..and even when we where ganging woods...i did throw some..good arrows...and both...my allies and enemies...said gz to me....i practise mirana...so hard...and i am happy that u say that i got mh ..that makes me think i am getting better and better!