Default ikki.stormking mh accusation

4:11-end of minute
    Phoenix tracks Roof with his lazor. Note: He sees if he has roof in his lazor, but roof tries to move out, but Phoenix always knows which direction.
    (phenix tells there is only the one direction roof can move out, cause he is moving lazor)

6:30 could have moved both directions, this time im faster than lazor but he still gets roof again.

21:30 ikki.stormking should have assumed that roof goes to base, but his lazor is searching the other direction, the direction roof went.

22:40-22:55 very obvious again. Im faster than lazor but he "knows" that I went faster than lazor and didnt turn around. Very funny as lazor turned too slow he aborted it and casted again on invis roof.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Again absolutely obvious MH...
    But guess Hans don't want to lose Ikki as a hoster..
    So we will be seeing a lot of unpunished MH from Ikki more and more...

I thing the player roof have right.The player ikki.stormking in 22 min roof is in invi in bot and the lazer of the phoenix follow him allways in invisibility mode i thing the player have mh.+1 from me my friend you have the right with your side GL HF.

well this sounds more that phoenix is gay noob hero and sunray is broken skill
    I can confirm that

Well this sounds u just ignore the comments of people having looked at replay not to reset this hoster....When u are a league owner (as said by your signature) you need to do the things correctly and don t let people doing what they want in it.....
    Not reseting the guy is just saying like "This is divine league You CAN NOT CHEAT cause I will reset you except if you are in my short list and u CAN DO WHAT U WANT...."
    Some kind of things that will for sure make such a good ad for your league...

Hans, such accuracy with ray is impossible, even if hero is totally broken...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_gBG View Post
    Hans, such accuracy with ray is impossible, even if hero is totally broken...
    ray has no cd no cost and can be spammed endless
    its an aoe perma nuke

I agree with u that phoenix is broken hero BUT
    If you look at replay you can not contest that he is using MH !

If you can not reset a cheater because he is hosting your bots then you better stop this league.....

Welcome to democraty....

Cheers

Don't know ikki, not friend with him... but dudes! thats no proof of MH! you can notice that the Ray stops when it hits a hero... so wtf is so hard to hit invis tree when you can see if you hit him or not?!

The only thing you can blame him, is maybee that he is playing imba phoenix.
    Be the change you want to see in the World.