Default Vouch request And.here.we.go

CHANGED BATTLENET NAME TO AND.HERE.WE.GO
    - Personal information and background:

21 years old, live in the netherlands studying at an art acadamy. Love to play in my free time.

- Previous DotA experience:

played dota since i was 17 i think. Cant really remember. Started with pub in europe, also played in US east since i went to college there for 6 months. Played on dota-league, currently over 400 games 61% win also have vip there. Currently helping a new and young dota community, i am an admin there. Been part of numerous clans but never a really good one imo. Played clan wars and fun wars and all of that. I play on an imac so im having problems with joining leagues. I did play on DP. but i cant join PDIH for example or garena due to software problems with me having an IMAC.

- Gameplay information:

Hmm depends all on the game, if there are players better then me on my team ill play a support hero, wards chicken counter wards denying but not farming and all of that. If i feel im one of the better players ill take a carry. My favorite heroes are: Juggernaut, slardar, naix, potm and windrunner.

-Are you familiar with of the roles of competitive DotA and do you understand how to play them?
    Yup

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?
    Hard to say, i think ill go for mid plus 1/3 high? I will get better anwyay, it depends on the lvl of play, if its high i will improve i know this will happen cause it happend everytime. If i start playing pub again for too long my skill lvl drops again.

-Why do you want to play in iHL?

Because it seems like a good option for me, a next step after everything ive done. Also think it is one of the few options i have related to my software problems with my imac.

Extra after reading the rules:

I didnt actually dont know a lot about this league, but i think its exactly what im looking for, really enthousiastic now after reading the rules and additional information you wrote on how to play etc.

Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?

Yes

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?

i have no experience yet with your ff rules. Im curious to see if this is better then 5 ff's. I see the advantages of both ways.

Question, i see you allow to use the items of the leavers, i assume the team has to agree that a certain player gets the items? And not just have lion take a mkb and get away with it?

-What's your battlenet account?

And.here.we.go

On the replays: 2 of em or ihouse games the techies game is a pub but you will def see that i have skill. Woods techies ftw!

I really hope you let me in and im not forgetting any requirements.

greets And.here.we.go

I see the pictures dont really work a short game review, so here are 3 links to the games where you can view the stats quickly. I posted the 3 links earlier on playdota.com

http://www.playdota.com/forums/38508...-good-players/

http://www.playdota.com/forums/38506...rnaut-ih-game/

http://www.playdota.com/forums/39524...s-73-min-game/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TheBigDipper.; 27-01-2011 at 02:43 PM.