Default Denied vouch requests FAQ

I have been getting a lot of PMs lately of people wondering why their vouch requests got denied. To avoid having to answer everyone the same thing I made this thread.

Q: I read the rules but I wasn't logged in so my name doesn't show on the list of users who read the thread; vouch pls
    A: We do not check that list to see if you have read the rules or not. We have a better method of checking if you read them or not.

Q: I did read the rules, so why did my vouch request get denied?!
    A: Read the thread with the rules again and read everything carefully. After that you will understand why your vouch request got denied...

Q: What rules?
    A: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=28588

Q: I don't have 20 games played on my account, but I have 20 on another account. Do they count?
    A: They do as long as we have proof that it's your account. However, you will only be able to have ONE account vouched in DotaRank EVER. You are not allowed to create a new account and vouch it in DR.Community instead of your previous one(s). You can use the RGC namechange feature instead.

Q: My VR request was denied, but I want to apply again after I've worked on the reasons why I've been denied. When can I do that?
    A: You can re-apply with a VR one month from the CREATION of your vouch request. If you make a vouch request before a month has passed it will be immediately denied. You can, however, apply via IVR and FVR during that time.
    Last edited by nF.Hellspawn; 19-11-2011 at 03:25 AM.