Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Aravis View Post
    DIV has a closed system. That means that if someone gets 1 exp anotherone has to loose 1 exp.
    Assists currently generate exp, as nobody will loose exp for it. As for this, this should be kept as low as possible and thus I dont think raising assist exp will be good.
    I would rather see only 3 or 4 exp for a kill, that makes assists also more worth but the generated exp will stay the same.
    mvp's are also generating.. Hence it should be remade imo

Quote Originally Posted by Aravis View Post
    DIV has a closed system. That means that if someone gets 1 exp anotherone has to loose 1 exp.
    Assists currently generate exp, as nobody will loose exp for it. As for this, this should be kept as low as possible and thus I dont think raising assist exp will be good.
    Well assists are one way to gain exp that no one else loses, but no. The exp inflation is caused by the win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by D.W.M.C View Post
    mvp's are also generating.. Hence it should be remade imo
    Not sure about that. Hans did never state anything about that. But you always got -5 when you didnt vote. I think he changed it to the current state where everyone gains 5 exp less which are distributet among the most valuable players.
    Could be wrong though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12