Default Abuse kicked! What is this?

Game that ended 12:49 pm France zone time - Play ALL . Was abuse kicked because I was the only person with good stats ingame ( jealousy? ) . I do not know by whom. My team consisted of Huskar, Enchantress, Stryg, Dazzle. Enemy team had Omni, Lich, Tuskar, Gondar. It was not possible to save the replay because I got kicked straight into the Lobby.

Hopefully something can be done about this... Because this makes me reconsider playing here if some people abuse their privilege.

without evidence of the replay you cant unveiled nothing!!!
    now you blame someone without reason!!!
    ΤΑ ΟΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΙΑΣ ΣΟΥ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΝΟΥΝ ΕΚΕΙ ΠΟΥ ΑΡΧΙΖΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΟΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΑΛΛΟΥ

1. Enable autosave replay. You will get it even though skipping the part when you can save it manually.
    2. You cant kick. Only exception is a teamvote. Kicking with thirdparty/ having high exp does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aravis View Post
    1. Enable autosave replay. You will get it even though skipping the part when you can save it manually.
    2. You cant kick. Only exception is a teamvote. Kicking with thirdparty/ having high exp does not exist.
    Okey thank you for this at least. I just received the same msg as when you get kicked by team vote. BUt this time there was no way they could team vote, because I played well. Very strange then.