Thread: 2 MH 1 game

Default 2 MH 1 game

I was going to report Invoker (StealingHit) for MH but then I watched replay to check if they had wards and discovered that our Pudge (Ganja_fan) used MH too...

So, in chronological order:
    invoker fights pudge mid, invoker wins, I go chase low HP invoker, he ww, goes to the secret shop and returns mid. around 5 minute, pudge comes back mid from the fountain and goes straight to hook and kill invoker that was still invis. obvious MH!

invoker acuses pudge of MH and I guess he turns on his own MH.

around 12 min: i chase doom to the second tower and i go b, low HP. venge chases me a little but gives up. i stop at creep camp to farm and invoker sunstrikes me! not so obvious MH, but come on... i could have taken the mid lane straight to the fountain, or gone through the woods straight to the fountain... and he didn't strike the creep camp like he was going for the creeps, but near it, exactly where i was. and don't tell me that was a lucky guess.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Didnt check manually, but according to my MH detection:

Fog clicks:
    1:18 <Ganja_Fan>Pudge clicked on <StealingHit>Invoker
    1:22 <StealingHit>Invoker clicked on <Ganja_Fan>Pudge
    1:36 <Ganja_Fan>Pudge clicked on <StealingHit>Invoker

Two maphacks in one game hahaha nice men !!!!!!!! There should be a update in bnet so as to avoid maphackers !!!
    The Only Thing You Can Rely On Is Your Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by CQC- View Post
    Two maphacks in one game hahaha nice men !!!!!!!! There should be a update in bnet so as to avoid maphackers !!!
    impossible..
    Hackers will ALWAYS be 1 step ahead.. You can't defend yourself against the unknown, hence you can't avoid maphacks and cheats, which isn't published..