Default chrizzernator and Maaow

Replay: http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/45188
    Requested Player Name: chrizzernator and Maaow
    Reason(s) why he deserves to be unvouched: Well at the begin of game chrizzernator leaves voluntary the game.After that all players votermk expect Maaow.(point hunter detected).Why some1 has to piss off all other players in a game when we are in minute 3 playing 4v5?
    admins have to check this.i hate firstly LEAVERS and secondly POINT HUNTERS.

One thing to say :
    9/10 in game. 6/7 ffed. "All ffed "except" Maaow".
    Trololol.

Best regards ~ Da Cat.

something to make it clear to u maaow.i know u are not forced to votermk but c mon man that was lame im minute 2-3 we could rmk.w/e the main reason of the post is the leaver.

[02:54] chrizzernator (All): i had that bug before
    [03:22] KAC|~Roma (All): hey cant play like this
    [03:38] chrizzernator (All): well i leave
    [03:44] chrizzernator (All): doestn make mch snse

If you have lags ingame or RGC is failing/lagging, where is the problem to RMK a game in the dr.community channel? The game was just 3 min started.

I think there are 2 valid points to note.

First of all, chrizz encoutnered a bug with rgc, when you drop to toher gamestate, thus he was unable to play.

Second, Maaow made a valid point. There were 3 ppl who didn't forfeit. Why is there a request and hate on him, but not on all?

And Yes, not rmking here was lame indeed.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnesis View Post
    I think there are 2 valid points to note.

First of all, chrizz encoutnered a bug with rgc, when you drop to toher gamestate, thus he was unable to play.

Second, Maaow made a valid point. There were 3 ppl who didn't forfeit. Why is there a request and hate on him, but not on all?

And Yes, not rmking here was lame indeed.
    1st. Y happened to me also that bug.i could move and the other players said i was afk back in base (oO WTF) .So if crizz had this prob i had to say my apologies to him.

2nd.Well i didnt noticed that 3 other guys didnt rmk cause he did chat too us saying we wont rmk so i focused on him.

DENIED
    Under Construction