Unhappy How to fix "is lagging by 100 (200, 300, ...) action intervals" problem

I'm not sure when it's happening, but always getting these messages after alt-tabbing war3.exe to windows and back. I tried to avoid alt-tabbing, and everything was fine. But three games ago it started happening every game about 1 minute before creep spawn. I've lost much EXP for RMK abuse. I played many games this bot before. Where's the problem? Maybe some kind of firewall or my machine is connected to the Internet through router?

Quote Originally Posted by sane- View Post
    I'm not sure when it's happening, but always getting these messages after alt-tabbing war3.exe to windows and back. I tried to avoid alt-tabbing, and everything was fine. But three games ago it started happening every game about 1 minute before creep spawn. I've lost much EXP for RMK abuse. I played many games this bot before. Where's the problem? Maybe some kind of firewall or my machine is connected to the Internet through router?
    well if u got some extra firewall /windows firewall or whatever up try shutting it off u dont rly need that if u got a router firewall (dunno about that) and ur system got the latest updates. If u didnt change any router settings i doupt thats the problem tough.

try opening cmd then ping to the new server (just type "ping -t pro1502.server4you.de" without the ") open a second cmd and do the same to some other server (same command with google.de google.fr or wherever u live you can ping pretty much everything) then go play a game till u lagg. If its not ur computer that is so old and full of shit that its to slow to keep up with dota, you should now see values with over 100ms or/and timeouts. if u dont lagg these values should be more or less steady under 100ms and without timeouts. now check the other cmd (where ur pinging to google or whatever) if there are high values and timeouts as well its ur internet and noone here will be able to help you, you should call ur provider support and scream at the bitches or smth. If the connection to google looks fine to you tough, you should post in this thread and do the same as there
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...and-new-server.
    if there is sometimes 1 timeout or maybe a value a little bit higher as 100ms(hell i dont even disc with 800ms >.>) u may will lagg but that shouldnt cause a disc

edit: another question is it only happening with alt tabbing or just like that as well
    Last edited by Pthirus_pubis; 12-02-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll try. But here's a question - there are many hosting bots around battle.net and neither disconnects me, but this. As I can see my internet connection is good and stable 99% of time. This is a very special to DIV problem. Although I haven't seen any other player lagged and disconnected like this. Another thing when I start lagging - I can see chat messages from other players and they see mine. My teammates still do various actions - farming, killing, casting spells etc. I can see that. My hero even responds to my orders in about 5 seconds. Therefore incoming packets aren't lost but outgoing, not all however.

Does anybody have similar problem? How to solve it?

I'm going to make further tests...

Quote Originally Posted by sane- View Post
    Thank you for your suggestion. I'll try. But here's a question - there are many hosting bots around battle.net and neither disconnects me, but this. As I can see my internet connection is good and stable 99% of time. This is a very special to DIV problem. Although I haven't seen any other player lagged and disconnected like this. Another thing when I start lagging - I can see chat messages from other players and they see mine. My teammates still do various actions - farming, killing, casting spells etc. I can see that. My hero even responds to my orders in about 5 seconds. Therefore incoming packets aren't lost but outgoing, not all however.

Does anybody have similar problem? How to solve it?

I'm going to make further tests...
    when u got timeouts that doesnt mean that all ur commands are lost in nirvana ul simply lagg as well or disc when u lagg too hard, it is possible that its a problem with the new server but that will be clear when u pinged it and some control server
    timeout simply means that the requested answer from the server didnt come in in a certain amount of time (2000 ms or something maybe 5000 i dont rly know) so u wont wait for it forever