Thread: INSHINY maphack

Default INSHINY maphack

IALWAYSWINSOLO and sin3d found a new friend to play with, and that friend new friend maphacks hard his name is INSHINY, i played 3 games with these stackers.
    In every game they always happen to know where enemy is and where they are going, sometimes they push with red hp when all enemy missing, and other times they back full hp when only 2 enemies missing.
    Anyway long story, this was a pretty long game, 80 minutes. i watched the game on highspeed, all game long centaur (INSHINY) pings where we are, but you ,may think is guess. Maphack is obvious on centaur is obvious at minute 72 where we are, there is no way he could have guessed that one + minute 73 he walked in fog and daggered and stunned me out of nowhere and they won the game consequently, obviously he was bored from the game and he just wanted to end.
    Anyway if you are not convinced by this replay, i have all 3 games i played with them saved, this was just the most recent.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey J0Men

Could you explain me a thing ?
    This morning we played a divall together
    I got disconnected after FB and I msged you about it
    You told me The game was 3v3 now and I was not the only one to have been dc (4 were as it was 3v3) I said ok this is a desynch game hope I will be consider to be in the winning team ^^
    Up to now all is fine, I must say that J0men and I were in the same team

One hour later I got the message I lost the game ...-200Xp streak to -1 and -50xp for leaver all is fine
    But you (J0men) were still with a +9 wining streak ....

Any can explain me that weird thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by chlamy View Post
    Hey J0Men

Could you explain me a thing ?
    This morning we played a divall together
    I got disconnected after FB and I msged you about it
    You told me The game was 3v3 now and I was not the only one to have been dc (4 were as it was 3v3) I said ok this is a desynch game hope I will be consider to be in the winning team ^^
    Up to now all is fine, I must say that J0men and I were in the same team

One hour later I got the message I lost the game ...-200Xp streak to -1 and -50xp for leaver all is fine
    But you (J0men) were still with a +9 wining streak ....

Any can explain me that weird thing ?
    Easily..
    If you leave you are counted as being on the losing team, no matter what the result of that game ends up with..

k thanx did not know that....so just a desynch game