Default 100% map hack invoker

Hello, here to report a sad player under the nick of NuMbeR_21 playing invoker. Map hacking so obviously.

Here the most obvious examples:

Elapsed time : 05:31 I am taking rune here. Invis. There is no way he can see me while he's at his tower. Then I move towards him and he instantly backs off. Watch his hero movement ,right as I move closer he goes back!

05:54 He goes back EXACTLY as I try to attack him out of invi. He doesn't even see me!

10:09 He sees RIGHT where I am going while in fog AGAIN. He chases me to the middle tower on the mid lane, and then I move to the most offensive mid tower on my lane ( which would be weird cos most would go and regen! ) and he knows where I went! He follows me all the way! and then finishes off.

45:30 Invoker follows me into neutrals area while I ran into a fog area AGAIN.

50:55 Im running away with low hp after I saw furion tp right into me . Which was quite "coincidental". And then invoker follows me into fog area again. How on earth would he be able to see me !

Hopefully these type of ppl wont get away with it. It ruins the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

just look the 20 first minutes and invo did not apparently used Mh
    All I saw is a owned lina

maybe stop to dl replay when u get owned....

only care what mod says, your words mean nothing.