Thread: Suggestions

Lightbulb Suggestions

1. Implement .xp command algorhytm for ingame use to actually see how do you perform with the xp gain/loss for the very moment.
    2. Implement player-based statistics (this could be very heavy for the system, and will use additional database data but... what the heck):
    a) about certain heroes you play with (how do you perform with kills/deaths/assists/creep stats on average with a certain hero (you could actually squeeze that info a bit for just the last game or higher xp players or something);
    b) about the player (how he performs in games, how many kills/deaths/assists/creep stats on average he gets and how his xp accumulates);
    3. Make .mail work in the channel (just for sending I guess; this will ask for some anti-spam queue though).
    4. Make .stats <player> be used in game as well, and not only in the lobby (It's a good companion when you're observing).
    5. Increase the league games XP range or add an additional 10000+ game. I'm serious about that. 4500xp on average is just ridicullous... We (the guys with 20k+ xp) feel like we are playing some playall.
    6. Fix ".hero Prophet" issue, lol.
    7. Remove .leet -- I have no words for that.
    8. Increase the affinity of your win ratio over your balance xp in game.

Offtopic:
    Look at my Join Date 08-16-2008.... lol?!
    Last edited by Atosark; 20-02-2011 at 08:44 AM.