Default MYM.DotA lineup announced

The 3rd of October has held many significant events throughout history, from the formation of Thanksgiving Day in America to the retirement of the soccer legend, Pele. Today, October 3, 2009, will also be a special day. Just like the first public appearance of Elvis Presley in 1945, MYM is proud to publicly present to you the missing piece in the MYM team. Ladies and gentlemen, we present you the second coming of MYM.DotA: ex-Roskilde Ravens!

The ex-Ravens team is the result of a merger between the late MYM team and Mom Equals Toilet. Since then, the team has been dominating in various online tournaments including placing first in both ESL DotA Premiership, and ESL Major Series IV.

Although the ex-Ravens team is soaring sky high in many online tournaments, just recently, the team fell short to Fnatic in Gamescom, Cologne. However, ex-Ravens are now ready and hungry for revenge as they face Fnatic tomorrow under a new tag in Pick League XII, where they are currently undefeated.

Prior to joining MYM, the ex-Ravens team has also added star-studded German player, Germany Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi from AEON.int. Kuroky needs no introduction as he was voted by the fans to kurokybe the best carry player that brought Mousesports and Ks.int to glory last year.

With their new roster, MYM.DotA will aim to venture further than they have, winning upcoming online and offline tournaments. At the moment, the team has confirmed that they will participate in the upcoming Farm4Fame: Second Blood and will be traveling to the beautiful country of Malaysia for the world's biggest LAN event, SMM Grand National DotA Tournament.

Hi Maelk, the first burning question that all our readers must be wondering is why have you decided to return to MYM?

At first we didn't even want to consider joining MYM after its rebirth due to the fact that we were happy with being in Roskilde Ravens, but after some thorough talks back and forth between the new management and us, we talked it over and decided that if they could meet our demands, then we'd love to unite under the glorious tag once more. Also, both MaNia and I have always loved the name.

In an interview before, you stated that you will never play in an international team again, sparking lots of questions about KuroKy's addition. Why have you decided to add him?

Yes, and to some extend that's still true. I don't plan on playing on an international team per se and to me, adding KuroKy is somewhat the same as adding H4nn1 aside from the longtime friendship. With the upcoming tournaments we needed a 6th as I no longer have the time needed to invest into the game. The team had practiced some with him, and we all know how great of a player he is, so when he asked the choice wasn't all that difficult to make. We need to ensure our future, especially when joining a new organisation, and if I quit by the end of the year, we need a stable replacement that is familiar with the team.

MYM will be attending SGNDT in Malaysia next month. How do you feel about that?

I'm very excited and eager to go. This is what we have been working for all year, and to be able to go has been our goal all along. We have to prove our own critic's, as well as all the critics of European DotA, wrong and hopefully show them that Asian DotA is no match for us Europeans.

When will the new MYM team start boot camping for the tournament?

I'm not sure we plan on bootcamping in reality, but we intend to put in the needed hours to be on top of our game starting right now. We'll gradually play more and more up to the actual tournament and hopefully remove all the errors in our way of playing. Having just added KuroKy, the biggest threat to us in the past, we have tonnes of valuable input that will make us come out a much stronger team.

Regarding your game tomorrow against Fnatic, what would you like to say to them?

I hope they'll bring their A-game. The result itself isn't really that important to me. Seeing Kuro in action, witnessing what he is capable is what I'm really looking forward to. I'm keen on seeing how well in shape fnatic is at the moment, and whether the short amount of practice we've had with Kuro can pay off already, or if we need more time.

MYM.DotA team roster:

Denmark Jacob 'Maelk' Toft-Andersen
    Denmark Martin 'AngeLofGoD' Olsen
    Denmark Martin 'PusHer-Street' Mogensen
    Denmark Miggel 'miGGel' Berg
    Denmark Brian 'MaNia' Strandby
    Germany Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi

Source : mymym.com

KuroKy and Maelk? Mhhh.... Interresting, especially when they're beeing supported by pusher.

FFs cant wait tomorrow for mym + kuro vs fnatic. :drool:

Quote Originally Posted by Knots View Post
    FFs cant wait tomorrow for mym + kuro vs fnatic. :drool:
    kyro is mym

want good ol' times duels! like mym vs vp!

With this new roster, they'll dominate everything.
    Miggel, Maelk & KuroKy owns.
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

first match fnatic-mym 1-0^^

aNgeL^mom > all..