Default Introducing myself - SowlEye

Hey Guys,

I want to give you an quick Introduction about myself:

I am 17 years old and live in Austria, Burgenland. I'm currently on a Higher Technical School, which I will graduate with a diploma. My hobbies are computer games, watch TV, friends, partying, reading books (thriller genre) and so on. I am often outside with my dog and from time to time I take my camera and start photographing.

My dream is it to become a journalist in the nearest future, so I wrote some articles on the homepage of my clan to practice writing. After my clan split, I devoted to the school magazine of my school. So I can show massive experience with journalism.

My Start in this Community took part in PDC, when I applied as News Publisher, fortunately some of you supported me, and from that day on I wrote the News and tried to know everything. After that job, I want to create something new, and now look - here I am.

As you guys know, I take part in the Mammoth-project "United DotA League" as a Founder, Moderator and News Writer, moreover I assume the position of a News Writer in "MyMGN". In spite of meteoric rise I still got manners, but I am still ready to defend my position in a fierce debate.

If you got any questions or you need help in ANY case, just let me know and don't be shy. Hope you got a little idea about me, see you later guys!

Kindest Regards,
    Your SowlEye
    Last edited by SowlEye; 16-03-2011 at 12:39 PM.

You deserve a medal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsis Six View Post
    You deserve a medal.
    Thank you