Vouch request Dyonisus

Hello there,

IRC name: Dyonisus
    Garena name: BgL-Dyonisus
    Garena UID:: 9184695

* Where are you from?

I'm from Mauritius (paradise island)

* How old are you?

I'm 24 years old, but will turn 25 9th of July.

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

I've been playing dota for approximately 6-7 years now. I’m versatille and I can play any roles in dota. For these 6 years playing dota, I have been taking part in 6 Local Dota Tournament. I was the former CLANLORD and MASTERMIND of each team. For my experience, I can confirm that I play good with hgh individual skills and most important flawless. I have great game vision. I know all the basics (warding, item builds etc.). You can be very good individually but most important is teamplay and timing of spell, lauch, etc. are very important and decisive in wars and ganks. Here is the beauty of dota. Im passionate with pro CM mode games.

In Mauritius, the level of dota is pretty low. There is a lot of pubbers, and few really have worldclass skill. Most of gamers refer me as No.1 in Mauritius (Best player) but to be frankly I think there is still room for improvement. This is why Im asking for vouch. I want to play PRO CM MODE.

I use to play competitive in Malaysia CW 1 on garena before, and then I take a break of about 1 years because of my final year of University. I was only playing local AP or CM game to keep in touch with the evolution of dota since I love this game.

Now, I have a lot of free time to be back in high level games or even competitive games.
    In life, I work as an civil engineer and in the afternoon, I have my gym sessions. Very active person and stable.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

Yeah I am in BgL Clan which is now inactive.

Ks-XiaoXiaoFong was Ex-teamate in BgL Team

And I'm currently the Leader of my local team.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

As mention above, I've been playing dota for about 6-7 years now, started off in the classic publics on battle net and played there for a while.

I play a lot with Ftz, Ks, Aeon teams (from Asia) before. I sub a lots and I got trial requests but I cant become a former member since im in Mauritius. And my study was my priority. That I want now is to practise it online as a Professional.

Tournaments:
    I have only participated in 6 local tournaments, and I win all of them (as Clanlord)

Since then, I have played for many different teams in Malaysia for ADC qualifiers. But always lost to pro team like Ks, Ftz , MuFc, etc..

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

I can play all roles quite good, I basically know how to play every hero in the game more or less. As im a Leader, i like the ganker role as it allow me to control the ganks and the games. (like a midfield player in a football game). And most important I got VISION of the game which a lot of players don’t have.

Carry – good farming skill. (last-hitting and denying skill). I can easily own a 1v1 lane.

Gank – this is my favorite cause it’s the core of the game. Carry cant really farm without good ganker.

Support , etc. – I'm a versatile player. To conclude I know all of them.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com/ to upload) or another one you know

Replay 1: "http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d693f6234568" Here I play Panda during the last Local Tournament in December 2010. Support are not good player. Mauritius is a small island. There is only a small dota community here, so i found 2 friends and train them as 2 supports to play.

Replay 2: "http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d693f6234568" - This is a replay from Garena Clan war – People in this replay are pro and vouched. I play Potm. (1.24b)

I lost all of my replay because of reformatting and hdd crash. And i no more save all my beyond godlike games now. (too many :P)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes, I DO.

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes I am aware of the rules, and I do agree with them.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

Dyonisus

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

No.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I do hope you guys like my Vouch Request. I hope you’ll like my play-style and that I’m good enough. If not so convincing let me have some Trial games to prove you that I’m worth it. And i hope i can be the 1st Mauritian to get the chance to play professionally on RGC and can show that there are born-talented player here and around the world. And who knows we might be playing the next game together.
    Cheers!
    Best regards,
    Dyonisus
    Last edited by Dyonisus; 26-02-2011 at 08:49 PM.

good player, give him a chance

Very good player, at whining in games, leaving the game, pretending that he dc
    And most of all, blaming whole team for his mistake.
    And i almost forgot , his hero selection is limited to 3 hero D:.
    And no he isn't the top in Mauritius.
    Arrogant too dont forget this =D
    Last edited by YloH; 27-02-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Dude I wouldn't want to undermine your chances here. But seriously... "flawless", "perfection", "the best", "clanlord and mastermind"... LOL

What kind of an egomaniac makes up such lies! and so many to boot?

Sure you're an ok player, some might even say good. But take into consideration that, you're the guy nobody wants to be on the same team as exactly because of that attitude of yours, that is simply "I cannot be wrong! if I lose its my team that's at fault! I am perfect!"

Dude... get real

I would like to review my vouch request and submit this new one instead. Thank you.

Vouch request iDiot-Nysus

Hello there,

IRC name: iDiot-Nysus

* Where are you from?

* How old are you?

I'm 24 years old, but still thinks like a 12 year old kid.

I've been playing dota for approximately 6-7 years now. I’m versatille and I can play any roles in dota, including as a feeder or a rager. For these 6 years playing dota, I have been taking part in 6 Local Dota Tournament, and won NONE. I was the former CLANLORD and MASTERMIND of each team, consisting of my brother, my sister, mother and father. For my experience, I can confirm that I play good with hgh individual skills and most important flawless, therefore, if I die, its my teams fault. I always play mid and mid only. Top and bottom lane MUST gank mid and not the other way round. I have great game vision, even without map hacking, I can guess that there will be 2 on top lane, 1 middle, and 2 bottom lane BEFORE the game even starts. I know all the basics (whining, raging, team stacking, feeding etc.). You can be very good individually but never as good as me. Most important is teamplay and timing of spell, lauch, etc. I always keep my spells to last hit hero kills. are very important and decisive in wars and ganks. Here is the beauty of dota. Im passionate with pro CM mode games and willing to suck some cocks

In Mauritius, the level of dota is pretty low when averaging me in the equation. Other than that, the level is pretty high. There is a lot of pubbers, and few really have worldclass skill in terms of feeding. Most of gamers refer me as No.1 in Mauritius (Best whiner) but to be frankly I think there is still room for improvement. For instance, when my mother doesn't cook me dinner before my matches, I cry for about 2 hours and she even admits that I'm one of the best whiners she's ever seen. This is why Im asking for vouch. I want to play PRO WHINE MODE.

I use to play competitive in Malaysia CW 1 on garena before, and then I take a break of about 1 years because everyone sucked. So I took a break and waited for everyone to catch up my level.

Now, I have a lot of free time to be back in high level games or even competitive games.
    In life, I work as an civil engineer and in the afternoon, I have my gym sessions because I am a faggot. Very active person and stable. For instance, when the game is loading, I move my mouse left to right and right to left, thats how active I am. As for stability, I got this new chair which has a high level back rest.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

Yeah I am in BgL Clan which is now inactive because I told them to quit the game because they were so bad

And I'm currently the Leader of my local team, which consists of myself, my sister, mother, father and brother.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

As mention above, I've been playing dota for about 6-7 years now, started off in the classic publics on battle net and played there for a while.

I play a lot with Ftz, Ks, Aeon teams (from Asia) before. I sub a lots and I got trial requests but I cant become a former member since im in Mauritius. And my study was my priority. That I want now is to practise it online as a Professional.

Tournaments:
    I have only participated in 6 local tournaments, and I win all of them (as Clanlord), mainly because the only other participating team thought it was a CS tournament.

Since then, I have played for many different teams in Malaysia for ADC qualifiers. But always lost to pro team like Ks, Ftz , MuFc, etc.. but then again, my team mates sucked

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

I can play all roles quite good, I basically know how to play every hero in the game more or less. As im a Leader, i like the ganker role as it allow me to control the ganks and the games. (like a midfield player in a football game, take Stoke for instance.). And most important I got VISION of the game which a lot of players don’t have, mostly because they can't see well without their spectacles.

Carry – good farming skill. (last-hitting and denying skill). I can easily own a 1v1 lane.

Gank – this is my favorite cause it’s the core of the game. Carry cant really farm without good ganker.

Support , etc. – I'm a versatile player. To conclude I know all of them, especially Spectre

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more, one support, and the other you may chose yourself . (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com/ to upload) or another one you know

Replay 1: "http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d693f6234568" Here I play Panda during the last Local Tournament in December 2010. Support are not good player. Mauritius is a small island. There is only a small dota community here, so i found 2 friends and train them as 2 supports to play - so they are now my bitches

Replay 2: "http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d693f6234568" - This is a replay from Garena Clan war – People in this replay are pro and vouched. I play Potm. (1.24b)

I lost all of my replay because of reformatting and hdd crash. And i no more save all my beyond godlike games now. (too many :P) but I can make new ones and send it to you guys when I play against bots tonight.

Yes, I DO.

Yes, but sometimes I put it in my bumhole so I apologise in advances for those strange noises

Dyonisus

No. Actually, I'm so full of myself that I would go as far as to say that I am Pride myself.

I do hope you guys like my Vouch Request. I hope you’ll like my play-style and that I’m good enough. If not so convincing let me have some Trial games to prove you that I’m worth it. And i hope i can be the 1st Mauritian to get the chance to play professionally on RGC and can show that there are born-talented player here and around the world. And who knows we might be playing the next game together.

If all fails, let me suck your cocks.
    Cheers!
    Best regards,
    iDiot-Nysus

This is MADNESS!

Quote Originally Posted by iDiotNisus View Post
    I would like to review my vouch request and submit this new one instead. Thank you.

Vouch request iDiot-Nysus

Hello there,

IRC name: iDiot-Nysus

* Where are you from?

* How old are you?

I'm 24 years old, but still thinks like a 12 year old kid.

I've been playing dota for approximately 6-7 years now. I’m versatille and I can play any roles in dota, including as a feeder or a rager. For these 6 years playing dota, I have been taking part in 6 Local Dota Tournament, and won NONE. I was the former CLANLORD and MASTERMIND of each team, consisting of my brother, my sister, mother and father. For my experience, I can confirm that I play good with hgh individual skills and most important flawless, therefore, if I die, its my teams fault. I always play mid and mid only. Top and bottom lane MUST gank mid and not the other way round. I have great game vision, even without map hacking, I can guess that there will be 2 on top lane, 1 middle, and 2 bottom lane BEFORE the game even starts. I know all the basics (whining, raging, team stacking, feeding etc.). You can be very good individually but never as good as me. Most important is teamplay and timing of spell, lauch, etc. I always keep my spells to last hit hero kills. are very important and decisive in wars and ganks. Here is the beauty of dota. Im passionate with pro CM mode games and willing to suck some cocks

In Mauritius, the level of dota is pretty low when averaging me in the equation. Other than that, the level is pretty high. There is a lot of pubbers, and few really have worldclass skill in terms of feeding. Most of gamers refer me as No.1 in Mauritius (Best whiner) but to be frankly I think there is still room for improvement. For instance, when my mother doesn't cook me dinner before my matches, I cry for about 2 hours and she even admits that I'm one of the best whiners she's ever seen. This is why Im asking for vouch. I want to play PRO WHINE MODE.

I use to play competitive in Malaysia CW 1 on garena before, and then I take a break of about 1 years because everyone sucked. So I took a break and waited for everyone to catch up my level.

In life, I work as an civil engineer and in the afternoon, I have my gym sessions because I am a faggot. Very active person and stable. For instance, when the game is loading, I move my mouse left to right and right to left, thats how active I am. As for stability, I got this new chair which has a high level back rest.

Yeah I am in BgL Clan which is now inactive because I told them to quit the game because they were so bad

And I'm currently the Leader of my local team, which consists of myself, my sister, mother, father and brother.

Tournaments:
    I have only participated in 6 local tournaments, and I win all of them (as Clanlord), mainly because the only other participating team thought it was a CS tournament.

Since then, I have played for many different teams in Malaysia for ADC qualifiers. But always lost to pro team like Ks, Ftz , MuFc, etc.. but then again, my team mates sucked

I can play all roles quite good, I basically know how to play every hero in the game more or less. As im a Leader, i like the ganker role as it allow me to control the ganks and the games. (like a midfield player in a football game, take Stoke for instance.). And most important I got VISION of the game which a lot of players don’t have, mostly because they can't see well without their spectacles.

Support , etc. – I'm a versatile player. To conclude I know all of them, especially Spectre

Replay 1: "http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4d693f6234568" Here I play Panda during the last Local Tournament in December 2010. Support are not good player. Mauritius is a small island. There is only a small dota community here, so i found 2 friends and train them as 2 supports to play - so they are now my bitches

I lost all of my replay because of reformatting and hdd crash. And i no more save all my beyond godlike games now. (too many :P) but I can make new ones and send it to you guys when I play against bots tonight.

Yes, I DO.

Yes, but sometimes I put it in my bumhole so I apologise in advances for those strange noises

Dyonisus

No. Actually, I'm so full of myself that I would go as far as to say that I am Pride myself.

If all fails, let me suck your cocks.
    Cheers!
    Best regards,
    iDiot-Nysus
    I registered to lol @ this

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalisis View Post
    I registered to lol @ this
    same same

LOL rest assured dyo aint the best player in here, and his hero pool consists only of 4 heroes potm, sf, panda and puck. nothing more

sure he does know then but come on, 7 years to be playing what 4 heroes?

even a retard can manage 7 heroes in 7 years..

am pretty sure most pps /squelch Dyonisus, so this tells about his mentality

hf (:
    Last edited by Mystic_prince; 28-02-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Dyonisus is far from being the No1 in Mauritius,he is more like an average player trying in vain to climb up the Mauritian Dota Community with his lack of skills and lack of sportsmanship.
    Nobody wants/needs him here and hence the reason why he wants to join an international team for like 2 days,just so that afterwards he can take pride for having "played" there...(for 2 days) ; i just hope you guys saw through everything and not take a week to realise it.
    Yes,i know some of you might be thinking 'we are some few damn losers who blablablaa doesn't want dyonisus to blablabala' but hey,we've all played with him. I can assure you,he is one of the worst team mates you could have in a match. Sleeps in forest,misses mostly all ganks,never calling out for miss,he knows how to play with only a few heroes and top of it,he ninjas kills with spells...

Tonight we dine in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

If you want to be the best in a country, move to fucking Rodrigues (Total population: 38,000), or FaggotIsland (Total population: You)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Tonight we dine in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

falco ...Tonight we dine in dyo's house to pa p dir :O ...

i lol'd so hard.
    blablabla