Default Admin Appication Pm)Sot0s

Your name: Sotiris

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek (ofc ) German (Very good) English (good)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Pm)Sot0s

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Clan NDG,Clan GR,Clan PRIV, Garena (when i started playing) Clan NOL,Clan Eleos, RGC in different channels

Your activity and average playtime each week: 20-30 Hours

Which time of the day you usually play: Afternoon-Night

How long you have been playing DotA: 2.5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Very good i think :P

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Ofc

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to calm everybody down and take the right decision

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Nop

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I dont know but many people know me!

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) If it is neccesary!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: For making a lot of public games and play good games without leavers etc.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: You can find a lot of other skilled players like me and even better but im asking for the position as an admin and i'll make my best to be Right!!!

A few things about yourself: I like Girls ( ofc ) and DOTAAA

Default Girls & DotA - what else?

You make a very funny and nice impression to me, maybe a little too playful, but that's finally what we are looking for. The part with the activity and your "motto" shows that you requested for the position of an Admin at the right place.

Therefore Support from my side.

I like your application, and as Sowleye said, the fact that you are a bit playful, increases the chances that players will like you, and they will respect your decisions.

Accepted