Default Admin Application - WarninG_DangeR

Personal Info
    Hi..!
    Your name: Konstantinos

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: I speak English and Greek fluently and German (not so well)

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: WarninG_DangeR

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I was playing at Clan NoL for a short period of time and at Clan DGC (when this clan existed),in which i was an admin.

Your activity and average playtime each week: I play approximately 20-30 hours per week. I am very active,you know...student's life

Which time of the day you usually play: I usually play in the evening during 18:00 - 21:00

How long you have been playing DotA: I have been playing dota for five years,incessantly

Your ability to communicate with others: I can easily communicate with others. I am very friendly and I try to be calm in every situation i face.Consequently,I think i can communicate with others very efficiently

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Definitely yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I think i am never under pressure when i play dota. And that's because i have understood the purpose of "gaming",which is recreational only.When you are angry you never have the chance to enjoy the game and entertain yourself.To my mind,if you play dota and you are under pressure (even if only sometimes) , you should quit it.Why make yourself angry just for a game?

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): Absolutely no.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Perhaps.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be an admin,in order to help Clan UDL become a more reliable and attractive clan.I know a lot of clans,who failed because a lot of flamers/leavers were using their bots.As a result,they became notorious and lost their popular fame.I think i can help in this situation,because there would another admin to supervise the bots and the users who use them.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I think you should pick me , cause i am calm and friendly , in contrary to most of admins who are aggresive and sometimes threat users without reason with ban. I am an active member so i believe i will be extremely usefull to you

A few things about yourself: I have nothing more to say about myself.I strongly support the view that i have analyzed everything above about me

Hope you accept this application!

Greetings
    WarninG_DangeR

Hey Warning

I like your application and you make a mannered and good impression on me. Await the answer of the an application manager.

Support

Kind regards

Hey thank u very much Sandro..! i really appreciate your reply

Sadly, you posted in the wrong forum. Since you posted in here, I don't know what bots you want to be admin for.

Reply, with whether you want Public/House/Allstars, and I'll move the thread accordingly.

Default I am sorry

Yeah i understood that but i was too late....I want for allstars bots..i am sorry for that...it's just that i wasnt signed in when i wrote the app and when i tried to submit it,it asked me to sign in...anyway i am really sorry for that!

Default Calm and Friendly

Your Application is nicely written, beside that i am impressed about your attainments. Prove them.

Support

Kind Regards,
    Lucky[SowlEye

Default Thank you very much!

Thank you man.!

ACCEPTED, Congratulations.
    Last edited by SowlEye; 08-03-2011 at 11:58 PM.