Default Regarding you, the ranks and your job.

Alright, so Staff forum is set up, and forum ranks are complete.

The only difference between "UDL Admins" and "UDL Staff" (as forum ranks) is that UDL Admins can physical delete, view IP and various other 'super-moderation tools'.

I'll explain some of the positions here.

First off, for each section, we will have 1 captain and 2 assistants. Due to this, I have re-done some of the ranks, cause it was originally planned that Veru and YourMine would handle applications.

Of course, we need in total 12 (13 if you include Sowleye as news captain) staff in UDL, and we do not have 12 staff. That will come with time. But we have a start at least.

YourMine will be the captain of Admin Applications.
    Veru will be the captain of Admin Abusing.

The rest, I will take care of eventually.

I need to talk to Wc]GoD[ and Sandro and go into detail and make them understand positions first in private, if they are to be captains as well.

Please note that the "Captain" is to guide the "2 assistants", make sure they do their job, as well as at the same time solving admin applications. Helpers also do not require the approval of the captain to accept appeals/applications. The captain however, does take a huge part in appointing a new assistant if one is promoted/demoted/lost.

Also I am aware that everyone is hailing from PDC. But that does not mean we will follow their policies. (if in the case, it is not worth a standard .ban ) I don't want you to always to think ".timeban 1440" which were the standard timeban in PDC. I want you to think about every perspective of a case, and come to a conclusion on how long the ban is worth. For example if a guy comes in UDL and says "fuck you, fuck all the staff" and so on, be realistic. A 1440 timeban is not worth that.

Why I wrote this is beyond my level of understanding, but I get so much questions revolving these subjects, so I wrote something which should be somehow easy to comprehend. In the future, I hope I can just point a place, and you will understand, instead of me needing to hold your hand to the location.
    Last edited by greekshadow; 12-03-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Default Hey Guys

In my opinion when someone applies for Staff/Admin, every current Staff-Member is allowed to tell his opinion about the Application. Therefore we just need a guy who close & accept this Thread, and the rest just have to tell his opinion. Like a "+3 Minimum of Supports from Staff"-System works. Think about that.

Everyone have the possibility to express their opinion, but no additional "supports" needs to be received in order for the application to be decided. It does not make any sense, cause I don't believe in complete objectivity. Regardless, this is the choice of the ones deciding the application. It's their will if they want more people to state their mind of the application or not.

I have seen the system you ask for, several times before (including NOL and PDC/PGC). I have never seen it being implemented for long, as it shows to have reduced effect.

I want more people to express their opinion on this suggestion though. Cause I am not saying it is impossible, I'm just pretty sure it won't work.