Default Admin Application k3r1

Personal Info

Your name: I'm Nick.

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek , English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: k3r1

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: MoJo , NoL , NIHL .

Your activity and average playtime each week: I am online every day for 3-8 hours.

Which time of the day you usually play: Afternoon and night usually.

How long you have been playing DotA: I've been following all the versions since 5.84b , 5-6 years. Was away a few months because of exams in high school.

Your ability to communicate with others: Pretty well , with discuss there is no problem unsolved.

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Yes.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Overcome the situation by staying calm and following the rules.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Not at all.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Don't think so.

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) Yes

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Mute the flammers, ban the leavers ! I want to play nice games and try to help your community.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: As many hours online possible , forum participation and whatever comes up.

A few things about yourself:

Additional information: Except dota i like hanging with my friends in cafes playing tichu ^_^ (its a board game for those who dont know, try it online!) I love the opposite gender and generally having fun is what i do.

Ty for your time , k3r1.
    Last edited by k3r1; 11-03-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Default A little bit too stiff

You played 5-6 years DotA? I like the idea to got some guys from the old school, which know about the days of 'Ignis Fatuus' (Ezalor's old ultimate) and got some special-experience, which is hard to find these days.

Well, you answered all questions, yes, but that is not the primary point. Your answers are a little bit too short and stiff in my opinion. Therefore I think your Application is not enough for a request for admin on our House Hostbots. Hence I recommend that you get on Teamspeak and talk to an Application Admin and present yourself one more time.

But after all I see big potential here. Therefore Support from my side.

Regards,
    Last edited by SowlEye; 11-03-2011 at 06:54 PM.

You are right my answers are pretty short. I'd like to discuss it thoroughly through TS but I'm not home atm. Thanks for your support! Ezalor's old ulti was pretty imba for pushing lanes with his priests and the heal Too bad it's removed but "cooking" a wave without staying still is pretty imba too.

Hey k3r1

I like your application and your attitude. I would look forward to see you in our "UDL-family".
    By the way, are you sure you want to apply for house-bots? Because they're not ready yet.
    Support from me!

Kindest regards
    Last edited by Sandro; 11-03-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Hey Sandro

Thanks for your support. Yes I'm sure don't worry about it ! Nice games are on their way!

Well i support you too , nice application hope to see you in our fam!

Nice application dude, i've seen you in clan nol and you are a good guy. Support!

Accepted Please read the rules carefully Here!
    Last edited by S[t]e; 13-03-2011 at 03:31 PM.