Thread: Hey guys!

Default Hey guys!

Hi all! I took the decision to post a new thread in order you to help me. When i was at previous clans , i didn't need to join the channel "Allstars" or "eleos" to know the game names of the bots. I whisped !getgames to bots and then i got the game name. Unfortunately, this doesnt work at udl bots. I don't know why. It's like i am not an admin. But when i join udl games i can use admin commands.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me and explain to me what is happening !

Greetings to all Clan UDL members!

WarninG_DangeR

Hi warning_danger.
    Command !getgames through /whisper has been removed from hostsbots, because many people spam it and bots lag.
    For new games you have to join channels : allstars, allstars/j allstars or clan udl.
    You can use the command !getgames in our mIRC channel , #UDL.EU . (we have one problem atm, when you use !getgames in udl irc bot, it gives you the games of clan nol, but it will be fixed soon)
    I see you are Greek, so if you dont know how to connect to mIRC and use it, here you can find some usefull info in Greek.
    If you follow "the easy way", you will have to replace channel #dota-alliance with #UDL.EU .
    Last edited by greekshadow; 11-03-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Ok thank u man

Quote Originally Posted by greekshadow View Post
    For new games you have to join channels : allstars, allstars/j allstars or clan udl.
    At /j clan udl, some times, its not spam games, why this ios happening?
    ( Click to show/hide )

By Nex SapphireBrast

Well, just join mIRC channel #UDL.EU and press !getgames.
    It is fixed now . Its the best way to find easy and fast the games