Clan UDL Staff Application
    Name:Harris Sev
    My name in Battle Net:NeTronIo.Gr
    My Q-AUTH:NeTronIo
    My Skype:i dont use skype yet
    Other Bnet Names:Demonakos_Gr
    Born Date:12/12/1992
    Allstars,Inhouse,Public games questions
    Are you admin:Yes if that mean in all realms i mean in allstars public and inhouse
    How many game are you playing each day: i will start from now
    My !stats:[UDL]: [netronio.gr] has played 0 games. Average loading time: 0.00 seconds. Min stay: 0%. Average stay: 0%. First game: . Last game: . (0.45s)
    How many times have you got banned: noone
    Have you ever been admin demoted?:no never
    Forum questions
    How much time are you spending in our forum:2-3 hours per day
    How often are you reading the posts in each sections: 2-3 day to check all the sections...
    Have you ever be banned in our forum: No
    Clan UDL Staff questions
    Which staff occupation do you want?:Unban Request Manager User Abuse Manager
    Would you like another staff occupation?:YEs
    Is any staff member who can vouch for you?:I think yes
    Do you have problem according the ranks:No
    Do you know who Λεωνίδας is?:Yes
    (a.k.a. koukounara ή wtfmejt)
    Skills
    How much time can you spend in our forum: 2-3hours
    have you been staff in other community?:No
    Have you been a moderaton in another forum?:No
    Do you know how to use?
    GHost++: i know all the admins commands
    IRC/mIRC: i know how to set a channel and give flags to staffs
    mIRC Scripting
    Stealthbot
    VBScript
    Eggdrop
    TCL Scripting
    HTML/CSS
    PHP
    SQL
    C/C++
    Java
    Teamspeak
    Fraps
    Sony Vegas;
    How often do you get mad?
    :
    1-
    How you communicate with the other:*
    6-very good
    Why do you want to be a staff member
    ?:To help our clan and make her improve
    Why to choose you?I know how to use ghost commands and irc commands also i know that i can help you with my skills.
    Do you want to change something?:No.. i like everything i dont want to change something only to make the inhouse games better
    A few things about yourself:I am a student, i like dota , i dont have problem according to the ranks
    if you want me to discuss something just tell me

BesT Regards
    NeTronIo.Gr
    Το τελευταίο status του Οσάμα Μπιν Λάντεν στο facebook

Hey there

In my opinion this application is ways too short and unelaborate. Additionally the Unban Request Manager and User Abuse Manager ranks are already occupied. Maybe you should inform yourself better in advance. Anyway you should know that applying for a staff slot is more than just halfway answer a questionary. We just take you as serious as your application since we don't know you (or at least I don't).

That's a sure declining from me. Await the answer of a higher staff.

Well, copy/pasting the staff application form of Clan nol is not exactly what we want.
    Clan nol is a league, but clan Udl is a different league, not the same.
    A staff application should be like a job application.
    We need you to tell us some things about yourself, your forum experience and other usefull things.
    Not just to answer a questionary that have been made for the needs of another league.
    I also dont know if we need new staff at those sections you mention.
    Lets wait Arsis' answer.

well i asked arsis what to say in my application i find this application and i wrote that if you see i said that i can discuss everything you want....
    Το τελευταίο status του Οσάμα Μπιν Λάντεν στο facebook

This section here is not a coffee party. You don't have to defend your position. Just await the opinions.

Regards

Default Some kind of joke?

Tipps for other Contenders too
    Words are one thing, but Typography is the other. Normally I am not that critical, but when you apply for a place in Staff it should not looks like your Application does. A hard-readable grey with a dirty fat black isn't the mix which I am talking about.
    The content are some keywords, okay, but I think this is not the way like a Staff-Application should be. You should invest some effort in your Application, i think it's an good idea to play a little bit with the Formatting-tools above and try to write as much useful information about yourself as possible.
    Because when you really want that job, it should be no problem to sacrifice some time, and why shouldn't the other staff members see that you gave your best?

Now to my opinion about you, I am sure that someone who invested 10 minutes into his application is already prepared for an rejection, therefore no support from my side. But the last word has - as always - Arsis.

Regards,

I apoligize but I find a lot of your answers a bit.. generic.

Meaning, I don't think you took much thought into your application, you just wrote what you want me to hear.

You are a game admin, but sadly, Staff isn't the right place for you. You're free to try again in a months time though!