Post Admin Application

Your name: Notis Sfakianis Age: 21 Your country: GREECE Occupation: Geography Language: GR.ENG experience, play times and general info Battle.net Account: GhostSteer[MYM] Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Clan NDG,Clan GR,Clan PRIV, Garena (when i started playing) Clan NOL,Clan,iHL,Clan Eleos, RGC in different channels Your activity and average playtime each week: 20-30 Hours
    5-10 Hours. Which time of the day you usually play: Afternoon-Night After-Night At Day. How long you have been playing DotA: 7. years Your ability to communicate with others: Perfectected. Do you agree with our GPB policy? Ofc How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to calmdown and make it the real decission. Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No. Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I dont know somebody knows me well. Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) If it is neccesary!
    Final Thougs Why do you want to be an Admin: For making a lot of public games and play good games without unfair people and kick/mute/ban [Reason] abused.
    Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: You need a fair admins and members and also you can find another mid-skilled players Im asking for admin and i can do best the rights!

A few things about yourself: I like fair people,ladyes,clans, and dota my life.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Your name: Notis Sfakianis

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: (Greek) (Norway) (Turkey)(Netherland) (fine) English (great)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: GhostSteer[MYM]

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Clan NDG,Clan GR,Clan PRIV, Garena (when i started playing) Clan NOL,Clan,ClaniHL, Eleos, RGC in different channels

Your activity and average playtime each week: 15-20 Hours max.

Which time of the day you usually play: Afternight-afterday

How long you have been playing DotA: 7. years

Your ability to communicate with others: Fine communication.

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Ofc:

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to to stop according and slow down game progress and make it right decission.
    Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Nop

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I dont know I'm stranger.

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) If it is neccesary!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: For making a lot of public games and play good games without unfair people and admins. To use Admin Rights. as mute/kick/ban

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: You can find a lot of other skilled players like me and even better but im asking for the position as an admin and i'll make my best to be Right!!!

A few things about yourself: I like fair people,dota,ladies, and this community!

Default Your ability to communicate with others: Perfectected ...lol

I already told you in IRC that you are not allowed to re-apply again. Therefore Denied. You spammed an Application fifth time now, one got declined, the other three(1, 2 & 3) got deleted from me because of Spam.

Reapply in 2 months, for more information check this out.
    5.259.487,66 Seconds left till your Re-Application!

Regards,
    Last edited by SowlEye; 14-03-2011 at 10:31 AM.