Default Staff Application - SBZ.Psycho

Hello UDL,

My name is Michael, I'm a 17 years old boy from Serbia ! Going to school, second year of Hospitality and Tourism Schools - Roughly Translate. Going to gym, working at a construction site as a night guard ( Its not much of a work, i just play dota for 12 hours ! I don't even need to watch whats going on outside, i placed a big piece of wood with my picture on the fence , and my reputation does the rest ). My English is not bad, but at school my ratings go from 1 to 5, and i have the lowest .. 1 .. my teacher is a bitch and i never do anything at her classes, i usually read news papers or i'm throwing paper balls / paper air planes at her or at my class m8s.

My DotA History is good, former member of Clan FBI, Clan Yol, Clan NoVA, Clan SBZ and Clan BL. As many of you probably know i'm a member of Clan UDL now. I've played leagues like DXD, GG, GDC, DIV - DIV League section, PDC, and as i remember last summer brake, every night i was getting home at 5-6 in the morning and i never could find any games in allstars, so i was playing NoL. That period lasted for about a week or two.

I'm not very into DotA World. I'm not keeping track about Dota-League, tournaments, i'm not exploring forums, but i do like a good dota game and i think that with a little effort UDL can provide that for every Northrend player and i want to contribute to that goal. I Don't have any problems with hierarchy of a DotA League, i can and i wanna listen to people with higher ranks and with more skills. I Know they aren't there without a reason and that they aren't talking shit.

The reason why i want to be a part of UDL's Staff is because i know many of you, and i really like you guys and i like your dedication to UDL. I wanna help you in achieving your ( and mine, as a member ) goal, by taking a little piece of burden from your back by handling one section at forum. I'd prefer an Unban request Admin, but it really doesn't matter.

You should chose me because :
    I'm an dedicated to the things i want to do.
    I'm not a pussy that abandons his friends.
    I'm trustworthy and loyal.
    I'm open-minded, friendly, social, cool, funny.
    I rage really quickly in real life and i do not like when people jerk me off. But i don't rage online because i know i can't do anything. I did flame but i realized when they flame me back i just get pissed and annoyed, so now i try to evade every conflict.

Thats about it. Thank you very much for reading and i hope you realize it was an Application under pressure so i'm not sure i did a very good job.

Best Regards, Mix!
    Without purpose we would not exist. It is purpose that created us, purpose that connects us, purpose that pulls us, that guides us, that drives us, that binds us, it is purpose that defines us!

Default Thats about it.

Many Guys which write an Application are smooth-talkers. You are not one of these. When I read your Application I got the feeling of true honesty. Thank you for that openness.

When I am thinking of the Skills what you offer, I would say that we should promote you to Game admin, but you showed so much enthusiasm and understanding of our mammuth-project, that I am sure that you deserve a place in Staff.

Your humour in the first paragraph also told me, that you are a cheerful and funny man. Finally - when I'm looking to the "total package" - I give you my support. But CoRsX got - as always - the last word here.

Hey Psycho

Since I know you already from the PDC times and you have always made a good impression on me - concerning your behaviour and dota skills - you have my support for the staff application.

Kind regards

Hello there mate.
    You got my support, its a nice written application and we kinda all know you. So hope you will enter our family

Very nice written aplication you got my SUPPORT to
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]ΔΕΝ ΕΦΥΓΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΛΕΙΨΩ ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΣΥΜΒΕΙ ΚΑΤΙ ΤΕΤΟΙΟ.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinAwesome View Post
    You should chose me because :
    I'm an dedicated to the things i want to do.
    I'm not a pussy that abandons his friends.
    I'm trustworthy and loyal.
    I'm open-minded, friendly, social, cool, funny.
    I rage really quickly in real life and i do not like when people jerk me off. But i don't rage online because i know i can't do anything. I did flame but i realized when they flame me back i just get pissed and annoyed, so now i try to evade every conflict.

Thats about it. Thank you very much for reading and i hope you realize it was an Application under pressure so i'm not sure i did a very good job.

Best Regards, Mix!

Well, I often have problems with people getting to close to their friends. Over and over have I witnessed this stands in the way of work, as they form bonds and are not willing to abandon one each other even when hand is forced.

But, as such your application and behavior is deemed worthy, and you'll get your request.

Congratulations, Unban Manager!