Default Admin Applikation

Personal Info

Your name: Adelphos

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek German and English (ofc)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Rawr-01

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I was playing on NoL EleosHostBots (average).

Your activity and average playtime each week: 9,hours at day and 60,games peer week,

Which time of the day you usually play: From Monday to Friday i play on afternoon and the evening and on weekends there is no specific time, i usually start on mornings.

How long you have been playing DotA: Playing the full 6 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: I communicate on a satisfied level, I communicated verry well there is never occur a problem.

Do you agree with our GPB policy? ofc sure I will

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to calm myself and continue without pressure

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) nope)

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I'm still not a familliar member.

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) sure i have team speak.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I believe that admins are helping the game to become better, thats why i want to become an admin!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: The only thing i can offer is, better games from my position

A few things about yourself: I am 20 years old. and I have my friends and teams from others clan i want to enjoy the in the clan. . .

Additional information: playing a 4 years at eleoshostbots and H3W clan games.

Support

Default Inconclusive

I am sure that you are not teaching english. But that's not the primary point here, you had to shown your qualities in this application, but in my opinion you answered very lamentably. I think there are many ways to write an Application, and when you choose this variant, then make sure that you know how to use it and don't give yourself a disadvantage.

In contrast to Sandro I won't give you Support here, because I think that people who invest less than 15 minutes to write their application don't deserve to be an admin - no matter how much we need at the moment.

But my opinion is self-evident just secondary.

I agree what Sowleye says, you need to invest more time in it.
    So i have to !unsupport

Regards.

Denied your application was empty , feel free to open a new thread if you have a little activity!
    Last edited by S[t]e; 20-03-2011 at 01:22 PM.