Default Suggestions + Enquiries

1)I will like to ask if Sir-Roger has any plans to allow clans to have their own channel in future like in garena where clans have their own 'channel' where u can nudge/highlight all the members in the room. Then, there will be staffs who give power to clan lords to choose the inflow of members into the channel through vouching...
    Will it be implemented anytime soon?

2)Plus, the gold member feature..hopefully Rogers can dedicate a small portion of his time to fix the colour to a better one..maybe a gold colour with less contrast in it. It's a bit too bright for the eye sight..

3)I have to deactivate my antivirus everytime I open RGC. I'm using Avira Antivirus. Maybe Sir-Roger can do something about it? Once I activate my antivirus back, some files in the RGC folder will be deleted and I have to reextract the files back.

4)Sir-Roger can you add some features like slapping someone with a trout like the ones in Mirc? It will make the platform a little bit more interesting I think. Haha

5)Sometimes, during the wee hours (5-6am), some players spam/flood chat at the Europe (public) room, maybe the mods were switching shift during that time so noone was there to moderate.
    Hopefully Sir-Roger can add a feature blocking players spamming the chats.

Ya..those are my thoughts for the improvements of RGC..
    I know Sir-Roger is very busy fixing bugs and making the platform more stable.
    Those are just my suggestions or enquiries. Sir-Roger already did a great job in making the platform a great place for us dota players to congregate and communicate with players from different regions unlike garena where you have to join a specific room of a country.
    Will be looking forward to see more features added to the platform!

Credits to Mephisto for advising me to post my thoughts here instead of keeping them to myself which is entirely counter-productive to the dota community in RGC.
    Last edited by StuPidmiRc; 18-03-2011 at 02:03 PM.

1) We have something like this in plan much times ago, but rogers dont have much times atm, to make channel for every team, in future this will be implement, and there will be way to cr8 channel like this: you have to cllect 10 ppl in channel ( called for example , XTCNUB ) , and after you get 10 ppl you can make a channel, and you will be auto puted on Head admins position ,and channel will be called ,, Clan XTCNUB '' . I am talking about clan channels , not for every channel, league and community channels will keep opening by rogers. Also, this system looks something like Bnet ( northrend ) system for makeing clan channel. Something like this will be implement i hope in soon future.
    2) Yes , for sure, rogers have and he will i am sure change small gold member color, and some ,,accesse's '' in this. Mb we will add something more to be able to do , if you are gold member.
    3) Currently, rogers working on this.
    4) Highlight is enough if you ask me
    5) Agree
    6) You are welcome Thx for your suggestions.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c