Default Admin Application

Your name: Dimitris

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek and English and German

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: LvS.ArtiStaS

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I have started DOTA from Garena GR Rooms and when i get on bnet, i had played on NOL-ELEOS (GR forum) and usually Allstars

Your activity and average playtime each week: 4-5hrs during the week and 6-8hrs the weekends, which means 34-37hrs per week

Which time of the day you usually play: From Monday to Friday i play on afternoon and the evening and on weekends there is no specific time, i usually start on mornings.

How long you have been playing DotA: During the last 5 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I communicate on a satisfied level, there was no problem occur during any game. i always try to communicate and solve my problems

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Yes, I totaly agree

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to calm myself and continue without pressure

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Of course not, there are superiors since they know more than I do

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I am not familiar with noone with this Clan, but I hope you would see what i deserve

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) YEs, I already use it

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I believe that admins are helping the game to become better, thats why i want to become an admin!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: The only thing i can offer is, better games from my position

A few things about yourself: I am 16 years old, student i am from Greece and my loved game is dota, most of all i like to play basketball ...
    Last edited by LvS.ArtiStaS; 21-03-2011 at 08:37 PM.

i know him 4 years he has very good gameplay and he deserves to become an admin... GL

Good kid! He is not very skilled(joking) :P but he deserve for admin!
    I support him
    ( Click to show/hide )

By Nex SapphireBrast

Wink +1

Nice personality and I think he can hold the admin rights. We play Dota together since the beginning of the world! xD

Default Damn insipid, dude

It is that similar to the other applications which some guys already posted here, that I skipped some sentences like "The only thing i can offer is, better games from my position". I am bored. I am really bored. Are you people not capable enough to try something new?

Anyhow, since today is such a wonderful day - and all the others got Support too, I am willing to give you my support - but don't disappoint me.

Regards,

Accepted Please read the rules carefully Here!