Default MGN Staff Presentation, 22-03-2011

Dear Community,

Since the Staff are just strangers for you, I want to give you an introduction about these guys who supervise this Community.

The first guy which I want to talk about is our Director, called InFeCtoR. Whenever you join IRC or bnet and talk with him, you get a full package of sarcasm, well formatted sentences and of course general distrust. He is planning for the future long ago and got prophet-like powers in anticipating. Under his leadership we are going to claim the stars and grow to one of the best leagues in DotA.

The second guy which I want to talk about is one of our Administrators, called Veru. He got the ability to order priorities perfectly and is ready to invest much time in the community. That means if it's 02:13 in the morning, and he's online and you are posting a thread - he is responding. He got insane skills in keeping the overview of really complicated situations, therefore it's easy for him to choose the right decision.

The third guy which I want to talk about is another of our Administrators, called YourMine. Although he's the sunny man whenever you meet him, he's really strict when he's choosing new admins. In my opinion it's him who preserve us a pool of competent and active admins. In addition he's very talkative, especially on Teamspeak, therefore if you are man enough, discuss your application personally on Teamspeak and avoid writing an application.

The fourth guy which I want to talk about is our most assiduous Application Manager, called s[t]e. Since he's a Greek, I am sure the most of you already know him: Most of the time he's silent in the forum, but that is more than balanced with his 24/7 activity in IRC, where he's a helping hand for everyone. Moreover he's always informed about everything what happens, therefore he's participating in nearly all discussions.

The fifth guy in the team which I want to talk about is another Application Manager, called Hades). His opinion is probably the most objective in our Staff, because he's investigating the course from every possible sight, what is an rare ability. Furthermore he's telling his assessment everywhere, therefore he's also shaping our league-landscape. When you posted a thread in our forum and he didn't answer to it, you should check if you didn't posted it on NoL-Forums accidentally.

The sixth guy which I want to introduce to you is your judge, he's the man who decides if your ass is getting banned or getting spared. His name is Greekshadow, Capitan of the User Abuse Section. It's completely without any matter how much effort you invested into your post, he is able to dissect it within a few seconds. Any lie, any untruth, any meanness is instantly detected by him, he's like a human polygraph.

The seventh guy in our team which I want to talk about is another User Abuse Manager, called Sandro. He's sets value on the progress of our league, and when he doesn't see any progress he's going to do something to change that. I think when we are realistic he is the driving force right from the start. With an enormous speed he is able to get an communications base with someone, but simultaneously he is clearing the house from retards without any mercy.

The eight guy which I want to talk about is the craziest guy in the whole MyMGN-Community, called WcGoD. His most effective ability is, that he can empathize himself perfectly in our players minds, therefore we are able to adapt our rules to your wishes. As well you won't be able to meet him in IRC easily, because when he's online, he's ingame for sure.

The ninth guy which is in the team is FoNo_MaNia, the Captain of the Unban Section. Since he have to unban, he have a terrible job to do. Everyday there are coming guys to him and please him if they could unban him and he have to decide if they are worth it. Mostly they are not. Therefore it's a hard job to sent this guys away - normally - but as we know he is a sadist, so he is enjoying every second of this damn good job.

The tenth guy, who is the freshest meat in the team, is SBZ.Psycho. He's patient, everything else but not power hungry and, what matters most, very suitable for his job as a unban manager, because often you get spammed from guys who want return to the league, and he is just chilling and making everything step by step. In addition he got the capability to really listen what other guys are saying and put it together in the big picture. Means he got at least more brain as 70% of the humanity.

Finally there are two more guys who are working in the background, which are StealingSpree, the ubiquitous ruler of the bots, and of course Leonidas Georgiadis, the Project Leader of MyMGN. Since you already know them for sure, I won't bother to introduce these too.

At the end there should be one more guy, the twelfth wheel on the wagon, which I should introduce to you. Me. But I think since you are going to read my following news too(hopefully), you are going to get an idea who I am - if you haven't got it yet. I can only promise you one thing about me: You are going to read my news here for a long time.
    Last edited by SowlEye; 22-03-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Epic.