Default Staff application bLooD_GuiLty

Hello mates,I'm Dimitris,I live in Greece and I'm 17 years old.I am a average student,and I love playing basketball.I started DotA before 4 years and I enjoy playing with friends!
    I am a middle-skilled DotA player and I like playing support/ganger heroes!That's for my DotA history!

As for my personality,I'm trying to stay calm in difficult situations.I have been admin in clan NoL,with great success,without any abuse against me in 6 months.I am trying to find a good channel in order to contribute as much as I can to help this channel.My english is not bad (Having Proficiency degree) and I also know German (I have a degree too).I'm an active member of this forum for 6 months and I believe that my posts are well-thought before posted.
    I have good manners,and I want to help someone who wants my help,so I believe that I can be a good addition to your staff.
    To put it in a nutshell,I think that it would be better to know me,and see what I can do for you!
    I'm not flaming in a game,and I would like to have a work to do,and that's the reason I want to be a staff member in your clan.
    That's from me,thanks for reading this application,for more information you can contact me.Hope I'll get into MGN clan guys.

Πολλοί δεν παίζουν dota 2 επειδή ακόμα δεν έχει βγει maphack!

blood_guilty for president!
    Mega support ! GL

Support Great manners!!! GL
    Generationi Alterae

Default str1k3r

hmmmm ok br0....)) suport in user blood_guilty it is very active player and its very good...+1 and suporttt again....ok now))))
    p.s doz for my greek i didnt understand.....)
    Ημουν και εγω στο Mercedes!!

Default YOOOO

Comon everyone , CHEERS FOR Dimitris !!!
    well-mannered , great and social character
    "Nothing is true , everything is permitted."

Applying won't help much as I handpick staff members.

But, your 'request' has been taken into consideration. Please start idling in our IRC channel #mymgn.dota and we'll contact you at a later point.

-Closed-