Default [HOW TO MODERATE] Really, read this. Since every staff member is a mod..

I am really aroused by the fact that a few individuals choose to warn/quote foreign-spoken posts, instead of deleting them which is what you are supposed to do.

What is the point in warning in the same thread about not posting in English? Boosting post counts is punishable, remember that.

In the future, delete such posts without further ado, and then send a PM to the user why it was deleted.

And when someone posts an issue, or a discussion, whenever the question or debate has reached a conclusion, the worst thing you can do is lock it, like Sowleye tends to do.

ALWAYS keep threads open, never lock them for whatever reason except for flamewars and logic reason. If a user posts a problem not being able to connect, and then get it solved, then dont lock it. Cause it happens way too often that the user creates another thread with the same problem.

Every staff member, have moderating powers. Remember , don't go searching for problems with a flashlight. Let problems come to you.

Well, since this observation refers mainly to me, i didnt know that we also have to do moderator's job to all sections. I thought that we would have a person who would be the moderator in offtopic/gd section, and the rest would just moderate threads in the section they have been assigned.

Anyway.

( Click to show/hide )
    i dont like that "dummy" word...

( Click to show/hide )
    offtopic's posts dont count.....
    Last edited by greekshadow; 24-03-2011 at 04:27 PM.

No no, it is not mandatory that Staff go around searching for posts. But ON SIGHT, I want you to take action.

And this observation does not mainly refer to you, no.

I changed it, sorry.