View Poll Results: What do you think of the English only rule?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great! I'm looking forward to meet new people.

21 31.82%
  • It's alright.

24 36.36%
  • I don't care much about it.

12 18.18%
  • Terrible!

9 13.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i think that was a verry good change but i cannot easily leave with it ... i mean it was a habbit of mine to write greek everywhere and now i cant ;p
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenD™.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

Default ...

Well not bad for start but i got one idea i would like to discuss with you...
    Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.

Leon J. Suenes

Certainly this regulation will strengthen the international character of the forum, and this has resulted in attracting many people from different countries

Quote Originally Posted by ksexastika View Post
    TAKE MY BALLS NOW...
    And only an Imbecile has the "privilage" to use it! -_-'

In my opinion, I strongly believe that this rule could make an enormous change in the communication methods of all countries.
    Since English is the only International language that all countries use(or most of them) it is also our only strong link into communicating with other people from other countries and socialize with them.

As Truality the global Moderator explained: The rule isn't properly maintained and is constantly ignored, this is one of the many reasons that other people use their own native language which we cannot communicate unless we live on the same country as they do, without any form of proper communication.

Perhaps the penalty for using your native language on an english speaking thread should be more severe than it is now.
    I disappeared into the Mist, never to return.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12