Default Admin Application - LvS.RhApSoDoS

Your name: Stavros

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek, English and French

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: LvS.RhApSoDoS

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I started playing on Garena and later on Bnet. Most of times I play on Eleos, Clan NoL and Clan YmC

Your activity and average playtime each week: 2-3 hours every day and 5-6 hours during the weekends, which means 33-34 hours per week.

Which time of the day you usually play: From Monday to Friday i play on afternoon and the evening and on weekends there is no specific time, i usually start on mornings.

How long you have been playing DotA: I have been playing DotA for about 5 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: I think I can communicate really well with others and don't cause any troubles.

Do you agree with our GPB policy? Yes, I fully agree.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to concentrate on the game and make my teammates concentrate as well and remain calm.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? Nope, I don't have any problem with this as long as my superior respects me. ( Meaning that I have to respect him, too)

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I am new to this clan but I think I can find some people to help me and support me.

Willing to discuss your application on Teamspeak 3?(optional) Yes, no prob with this. I am already a tactical user of Teamspeak.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to become an Admin in order to prevent people from ignoring the rules and help everyone ( Including myself ) to play a good game.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: The only thing I can offer is to make games better and ensure that everyone enjoys playing.

A few things about yourself: I am 16 years old student that lives in Greece. I can call myself a sportive person that tries to have a healthy life. In my free time i like sketching and of course passing alot of time with my friends.

+1 very good guy ... nice manners ... good gameplay ... GL

Hey Rhap

I remember a game with you yesterday and you didn't convince me with your game style.
    [LvS.RhApSoDoS]: 7 games. W/L: 3/3 (42.86%/42.86%). K/D/A: 27/46/61 (3.86/6.57/8.71)
    Concluding I'd say that you lack the necessary experience to judge objectively in a game due to the lack of dota skill. So this is a declining from me. Please don't see this as a personal offence. Await the answer of an "Admin Request Staff".

Kind regards
    Last edited by Sandro; 24-03-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Hello!
    First of all i want to say that i disagree with Sandro, rhapsodos may not havew the best tsats but i think he is good for be an admin and he will be a good admin
    I support him!
    ( Click to show/hide )

By Nex SapphireBrast

Accepted Please read the rules carefully Here!