Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ban request Ogi. chrizzernator

Replay : http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/63248
    Players : Ogi. and chrizzernator
    Reasons : Ogi. : Constant non english, even when asked to stop. I'm quite sure he flamed in serbian but i would need someone to translate it for me. Also some gameruining.
    Chrizzernator : Game ruining by placing all his wards at our tower because razor wouldnt ff or god knows what reason. Not listening to what captain said.

So yeah if someone could translate what ogi. said it would be nice.

true. i did place those wards there...there was gameruining from the beginning, we got our asses kicked so i stopped caring about the game.
    but i didnt buy the wards to place them there. i just had them in my inventory from before and i realized that i wont be able to leave the base anymore. so out of boredom i placed them there.

some trolling in the start

later, 02.40 i was talking with brother and missed the fight on our woods..
    being sorry i did it and also offended by "idiot" word i went mid to gang, and thanks to the reporter (crique) i died after kill, because of hes low map awareness.

i then trolled about "vs farm i support", altough u can say i wasnt trolling. nvm

then we have this gamebreaking plan of our cap, bat change to bot from tp cause geting pwnd by potm, and 3 of us, lich venge and me razor going top. that was cool (not) if our 2 supports came top too , since they stayed bot and let me play lvl 3 razor vs lvl 6 potm.

[15:34] Ogi. (Allies): pik nam je super = our pick is great

[17:05] DasDingoMan (Allies): !ff =
    [17:08] DasDingoMan (Allies): aj gg = go gg
    [17:10] DasDingoMan (Allies): ff = ff
    [17:51] Ogi. (Allies): mrs = f/o
    [17:53] Ogi. (Allies): budalo = fool
    [17:58] Ogi. (Allies): izbila te mirana = u got your ass kicked
    [18:00] Ogi. (Allies): sa tvojim batom = with your bat
    [18:02] Ogi. (Allies): i onda ja lvl 3 = and then me lvl 3
    [18:06] Ogi. (Allies): igram vs potm lvl 6 = i`m playing vs potm lvl 6
    [18:09] Ogi. (Allies): a ova dva retarda = and these 2 retards
    [18:11] Ogi. (Allies): ostala dole = stayed bot
    [18:13] Ogi. (Allies): i ginerte dole = + ur dying bot
    [18:24] Ogi. (Allies): i ja da se ffujem = and u expect me to ff
    [18:27] Ogi. (Allies): da ne ffujem casti mi = no way ill ff
    [18:30] Ogi. (Allies): no ginite i dalje = die more
    [18:32] Ogi. (Allies): pa cemo u 55 minut = and we`ll ff min 55
    [18:34] DasDingoMan (Allies): a necu ni ja da igram kad ti ides na lvl 1 mid = i dont want to play either when u went lvl1 mid
    [18:42] DasDingoMan (Allies): sa razorom = with razor
    [18:55] Ogi. (Allies): i uzmeme fb = y, but i took fb
    [18:58] Ogi. (Allies): a slijepa pugna = and blind pugna
    [18:59] Ogi. (Allies): me ne vidi = didnt see me
    [19:01] Ogi. (Allies): pa umrem = so i die
    [19:10] DasDingoMan (Allies): a nisi uzeo fb = it wasnt fb
    [19:15] Ogi. (Allies): pa nisam = well it wasnt
    [19:18] Ogi. (Allies): kad je rateard = when retard
    [19:22] Ogi. (Allies): umro u sumu = died in woods
    [19:25] Ogi. (Allies): prije kripova = before creeps spawned

[24:37] Ogi. (Allies): znaci vrh nam je pick = we got top pick
    [24:40] Ogi. (Allies): protiv visaga i bb = vs visage and bb
    [24:43] Ogi. (Allies): 4 inta = 4ints
    [24:43] Ogi. (Allies): ftwq = ftw

Now comes the warding part, which couldnt be made while the game was lasting, so our support m8 decided its time to ward after 4 "ff", our base

[25:03] Ogi. (Allies): lich
    [25:04] .Cook (Allies): ok
    [25:06] .Cook (Allies): i gonna smooke
    [25:10] .Cook (Allies): u cm
    [25:11] Ogi. (Allies): what this wards on our tower means?
    [25:14] .Cook (Allies): and afk on time cm
    [25:15] .Cook (Allies): pick
    [25:19] chrizzernator (Allies): to protect us
    [25:27] Ogi. (Allies): intentional ruin?
    [25:29] Mr.Crique (Allies): y

[26:18] Ogi. (Allies): mija = mija (real name of dasdingoman)
    [26:20] Ogi. (Allies): sta radis to? = what are you doing?
    [26:38] Ogi. (Allies): posra' se potm na tebe = you got shit on by potm
    [26:40] Ogi. (Allies): pa ocemo ff? = so u want ff?
    [26:55] DasDingoMan (Allies): ne nego kukas od pocetka i onda neces ff = no, u whine from start and then u wont ff
    [27:00] Ogi. (Allies): ja ne kukam = i dont whine
    [27:05] Ogi. (Allies): nego se raspravljam sa debilima = i`m arguing with retards
    [27:27] Ogi. (Allies): al dobro = but ok
    [27:30] Ogi. (Allies): warduj ti nasu bazu = go ward our base

Thats it about the game and translation. Thanks to Crique for this report, i flamed a lot, and gameruined too. I`m deeply sorry. (no joke) but sorry for playing with these guys. If i dont get banned i`ll remember in future games to stick to inhouse and dgl.. Thanks
    Ogi.

Arrogance much this Ogi.? What's up with the carry Razors today, this one deserves unvouch just like the other one. So much "I'm sooooo pro, only loose because of retard team"-blabla, but nothing special.

I actually noticed that too Phi, though only arrogant thinking, didn't see him going over the top with the flame about it. Though, ofc I could easily be wrong there.

i didnt know im leaving that kind of reputation behind me , phi (whoever u might be)
    and if u could post that chatlog and replay from that razor game of today, as i`m quite sure atmosphere in our team was really good, as well as the game in total but was nice reading ur pleasant comment on this thread regards
    Ogi.

Quote Originally Posted by michael.samuel View Post
    i didnt know im leaving that kind of reputation behind me , phi (whoever u might be)
    As an old DR player you should know T.error a.k.a. Phi...
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

i heard of him, never saw him playing.. point was that i dont know who he was in that game, whixh he claimed i was arrogant.. quite contrary - i made the picks and w8ed all teammates to pick.. razor was the one which left to me.. and i wasnt speaking @all chat as far asi remeber.. so i would like him to say who he was and post chatlog, since i despite seeing my name standing together with all the shit this guys wrote. thanks
    Ogi.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnacnel View Post
    As an old DR player you should know T.error a.k.a. Phi...
    You forgot my other 4 nicknames. xD

@Ogi: I wasn't in that game, but I am still allowed to post here, if I believe somebody doesn't fit into our beloved Arank community very well (at least as long as I'm not spamming senseless stuff). The only thing I commented was the paragraphs you yourself quoted here and they are stinking with arrogance. The third thing is, I understand Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian and if you would've adressed any of your "retard"-stuff at me, I would have NO WILL AT ALL to play another game with you. I'm one of these annoying assholes that will start comparing you with really highskilled players like YMT, PIS or YYF, when you think you are something better just because you are "skilled".

yea, you are probably right.. please unvouch me since i got my name totally shit on, and wouldnt like to play in community which thinks of me things guys in this thread do. and its nice of you giving such a statements without knowing me at all nor playing a single game with me.. thanks for all m8 who came here to say some nice word for me.
    Ogi.

DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!
    blablabla

yea, you are probably right.. please unvouch me since i got my name totally shit on, and wouldnt like to play in community which thinks of me things guys in this thread do. and its nice of you giving such a statements without knowing me at all nor playing a single game with me.. thanks for all m8 who came here to say some nice word for me.
    I wholeheartedly agree, seeing that you won't have to play with 1 fool and 2 retards in your team anymore. Poor you, everything is the fault of other people; you loosing your games and having your name "shit on". Let me break some news for you: you are responsible for what you say, NOBODY else. Stop acting like a f*ckin victim and man up to your mistakes, instead of crying as soon as something doesn't go as planned. You could've used all the negative energy you had ingame to try to explain stuff to your teammates for example, but writing "they are retards", thus shedding yourself of all the responsibility you are having towards your team and going on a rant ingame instead of focussing on what you can do to improve... yeah well... you know what I mean? DotA is a teamgame and if one of your mates doesn't understand your thinking process you should ALLWAYS try to enlighten him first instead of thinking to yourself that nothing can be done because of your nab mates. If you are now thinking that it would be far too much work to educate every noob that's out there, I agree, but man, like Ghandi said: "Try to do good deeds. And if you can't do good, just don't do anything bad."

TL;DR
    When you play football and one of your isn't as good as the rest, do you call him retard and rage at him because he just doesn't know when to run or how/when to pass? When I play, even if a teammate fails with a pass or misses a goal I either laugh (because it's still a game and I'm here to have fun) or tell him "Good job, try again, next time it'll be better" with a T-UP to him, so he can see it I'm not judging his SKILL, but his EFFORT!
    Last edited by Phi; 11-04-2011 at 03:47 PM.

tbh, i tought i am over with this thread, since i said what i had to say. but since you seem as a cool dude i will try once more to help you seeing things in an appropriate way.
    1st - it all started right liek your saying it- an ignorant player called me idiot as a first word using towarrds me, when he got killed in the river, "because" i stayed b to block creeps.. it might be my fault for not joining the warding party, but definitely not my bad that he got killed. so, why didnt he act like ghandi? why did he call me idiot in 2,34 min of the game without me talkng to him first? did he laugh?

if you would've adressed any of your "retard"-stuff at me, I would have NO WILL AT ALL to play another game with you.
    remember your words? so can u look through yuor sentence and think again if i could play normally after being adressed to as an idiot so early in the game without doing something wrong?

2nd - i dont know where from u got the idea that i had negative energy. i`d try to understand you and your opinions, if i have adressed my serbian words to my teammates. i was adressing them to my real life friends, thats the reason i was writing foreign. you know, there are sometimes things that arent for public, just personal discussion between you and me. i`m standing with the fact that you cant take that right from me, so its none of your business what and why i was speaking with my friend. and i personally translated that wall of text out of a courtesy to a guy who asked for a translation, since no other serbian-speaker would understand a context of it. and more importantly, you, who wasnt even in game, not knowing anything but a chatlog, are persistently trying to claim that i did something wrong. there we come to the ====>>

3rd- dont ever try to judge something unless you know all the facts.. you might be newbie, high-skilled, dumb or smart, but its just out of respect not speaking bad things about other people unless you know all the things and whole situation. you totally missunderstood the phrase "getting my name shit on", i wont comment my opinion of why you did it. i dint care for my performance ingame, very rarely i do care of others one. i`m mid to low skilled player, and u can have that asa reason why i dont pay attention to skill part much. that phrase was reffering only about this thread with my name in it.. u know, when u get on court-tough innocent and released, u still got the file in the police and yor name is dirty. same thing here- tough i dont deserve this talk here, i might be coolest guy on the earth - now `i m seen as a flamer, ignorant, bad mood bringer and other shit things you listed in. and thats why my name is shit on, tough u prolly wont ever understand. and the thing which made feel the worst isnt your attention-whoring posting, but the fact that i got into inhouse over a vouch, and i promised to the guy vouched me that i`m calm, mannered, willing to help and cooperate. and i think i`ve never been other than that; now its some big burden i have; expecting he read all this fuckin ignorant wall of text, and him regreting vouching me. dont care if he does or not, i feel that way.

4th- prolly the least important, but since i was not the captain, i dont have the right in the first place to tell other players how we should lane, what item build or similar things they would have to do. i even tried in the start but got an answer toye "dont speak to me noob". and believe me, playing a hard game and seeing m8s warding our 3rd base tower, and afking because one doesnt want to ff, isnt mannered at all. quite a contrary - it sucks. makes mood go bad. makes all further discussion pointless. it clearly - we 4 ff, we dont care you think we still got chance. Ff or ruin. you cant see that from a normal people. you cant see that in an inhouse game. you cant see that playing with Ghandi. nor in a football match. so your "ireadaboutgandhi" sentences are rubish. i hope you got enough mental power to undesrtand why.

like i said from the start, if i didnt get an impression of you as an educated, normal boy, i wouldnt bother answering to a regular user sticking a nose where he shouldnt be, even if you once were admin, voucher, elite staff or whatever. nor i offended you in anyway, and i couldnt say the same about your talk-stuff referring to me. so please, dissapear from ths thread with your cheeks glowing red.. there, i tried to enlighten you, as you asked.

and syrix, i once told you- `im not your friend, and dont act that way with me. DRAMA thing is tottaly unnecessary, dont ask me to enlighten you too.. just follow the statement from the few lines top..

dissapear from ths thread
    some of admins, please do what you find right, just close this until you do that, you would spare one boy his troubles..
    Ogi.

1) And here you are doing it again. "It's not my fault, he called me Idiot at 2.34 first"... yes, you're the victim! Keep repeating it, maybe it becomes true like some magic spell.
    2) If it is none of my business what you speak to your friend, then you should not write in allychat, or? Next time I go out I will tell my friends "Yo, look at this retard" about a random person and when the guy turns around I'll just tell him: "It's none of your business, when I talk to a friend.". I'm sure he'll understand.
    Btw, afaik it isn't even allowed to speak any other language than english ingame except if your team allows it.
    3) WTF? Instead of staying on topic you are going emo again? What's with the "my reputation is ruined"-stuff? Who cares about your reputation, seriously...
    4) Nice, so you have the right to rant in a completely unconstructive manner about anything that is going on in game, but because you are not captain you have no right to have some contructive input for the team? Everything else are facts that you stated and that can happen anywhere anyhow. The question I'm trying to bring up is how you dealt with it and your ignorance towards that. But instead of trying to understand what I even mean you're just defending yourself as if you're going to Alcatraz if you get an unvouch...

PS: You'd be surprised how shameless and attention-whorie I can be. As you can see your cry for respect and your "subtle" remarks didn't phase me much. :P
    Last edited by Phi; 11-04-2011 at 09:29 PM.

I guess we're at a deadlock here, I doubt that one of the parties will accept the other's opinion.
    I won't go into the conversation here, as i don't think it's subject matter here (I read it though). I will mainly refer to our rules because everything else here is difference of opinion.

DR is an English speaking community. Of course you're allowed to exchange a few words in your mother tongue, but when it starts to annoy people, which it obviously did, you should cut it, so you don't bother other players. Plus, it's disrespectful because you exclude the other people from chatting with you, and they don't know whether you talk about them (possibly in a negative way).

... and by the way: [03:36] Ogi. (Allies): cause this shit called me idiot is quite an insult.

I feel like letting both of you (chrizzernator, ogi.) go with a warning, thus, i'm voting for !deny since I believe that a ban wouldn't accomplish anything here. Don't know if other admins agree with me here though.
    Under Construction

and syrix, i once told you- `im not your friend, and dont act that way with me. DRAMA thing is tottaly unnecessary, dont ask me to enlighten you too.. just follow the statement from the few lines top..

what?
    i just said drama,nothing else xD
    epic troll rofl
    blablabla

phi, mate.. speaking of ignorance when you grow up, you`ll maybe got all the grey cells developed needed for understanding word "ignorance". right now your representing it at its best, quoting your 1) sentence. classical example of "Arguing with the fools" and "drag you to their level and beat you with their experience" thingy, just that i`m way to experienced in those discussions, unfortunately. (yes, i know this makes me a fool.)

next, phi, mate.. you do understand that "emo" thing is quite wide, and one can get his own standard for putting people or behaviour into it.. again, when you grow up, you will get compeltely different view to a word "emo", and hopefully regret your words spoken today, which are sealed with dumbness with every non-sense spoken; to be precise - "Who cares about your reputation, seriously..." i would like to think none cares of it, beside me. since i know what kind of impression i want to make, and in my opinion i should make, i find you totally irrelevant judging it.. yet, i cant say i dont care for your opinion, becasue i care for every single dude both here and in rl, so i`m just trying to find out what made you speak to me in a manner you already did. and guess what, you arent helping at all. cause all i see is behaviour of a spoiled child, finding fun speaking things about it has no idea of. therefore, try to be a little bit more constructive, e.g. like Havo , and spare me your attempts of looking cool. cause you arent

and about the 4), phi... i dont feel like i`d go to alcatraz if i get unvouched tought u cant compare it, i`d certainly feel rly bad for getting banished from a place becasue of lack of manners and good behaviour. and believe me i do understand your words quite good, since you are writting them in a classical fashion. every boy who is hungry of attention does. but you`ve missed an important part of chatlog,since the reporter who was our team captain repeated for several times that our support pair should go top, without sucess.. so if they dont listen to the captain, i should bother repeating as well, calling them to come top? nah, rather skipped, since i already left the taste of being noob, having 1-4, and ofc venge wouldnt listen to me, like he didnt

and your p.s., phi my mate, is so weird on its own way, that ordinary guy couldnt make an opinion about you but one is sure, my remarks arent subtle at all, and i certainly am not crying for respect, because i dont care what i`ve been told as long as its coming from unimportant people.. (read - Phi, mate...) but what impresses me the most is how your dumbness and blindness goes far that you cant even see that you yourself are leaving a bad impression and spreading bad atmosphere so keep up with the good work, i read some of your other posts, par exemplar! just get out of this thread :*

@havo - i am aware of all the things you mentioned, and i know that there are few parts i did wrong.
    i know that "shit" is offensive, tough prolly less than "idiot".. and since i have no other way of communicating with dasdingo than ingame chat, i`ve used it for 2 or 3 short sequences; every time i wanted to adress to the others i used english... i apologize.
    Ogi.

^Aaarrrghhh!!!!!

nooooo!! Smileys!!! aaaarrghhhh, tooooo MUUUUCHHH FOOR

MEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO
    THEY'RE BURNING MY EYES...!!!!..

...!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

P.S.: less smileys, less drama, half-witty comments won't prove anything to anyone.

P.S.2: You shouldn't have got involved into that matter and quarrel with him, Phi.
    Last edited by Cnacnel; 12-04-2011 at 01:15 AM.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Default coup de grace

support ogi.
    after all he is jolpazs bro!
    @hellspawn why are you always hatin' in these threads? Does low skill create hateful personality? Or you like to compare manners with others since there's no point in comparing skill as normal dota players?
    Last edited by [http]prof.keos; 12-04-2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: coup de grace

Last edited by [http]prof.keos; Yesterday at 11:45 PM. Reason: coup de grace
    pa fan,ff
    blablabla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast