Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I resign.

Default I resign.

Dear DotaRank Users.

I regret to inform you that i am hereby resigning from staff team. I wouldn't post this message in forums, but I belive that the reasons for my resignation are important enough and you, players of DR, should be informed.

So, the main reason I quit this is my belief, that DR satff has become corrupt, and is unable to fulfill their basic functions, that is, to ensure wellness of players in this channel. Now, have you ever wondered, why some unvouch requests stays open for a long, why others gets aproved instantly? Why some guy gets 2w ban for a offense that would mean only few days for someone else? Truth is, the staff has 2 lists of people, the white and the blacklist. Blacklist is people that are disliked for whatever reasons, be it attitude,nationality, or the simple fact they owned some staffie in dota(Hamstorm). The white list,however, is people that either are close friends with staff , or they are valuable to them in other ways... And by other ways, I mean vouch to some league, information, or even money.

Now, if you need proof, let's take a look @ 2 real examples from those lists. First of, i'm sure many still remember klenche being unvouched from IH and the drama that folowed. Truth is, this guy was pretty high in wendeks hate list, and when wendek got chance to unvouch him for made up reasons, we were forced to support his decision. Now, white list example. WC3. Have you ever wondered what is he doing in DR? Thing is, he is pretty rich in egypt, it being oil export country and all, and he has paid money to stu so that he would never be unvocuhed and all talks about his skills be instantly silenced.

I'll call names from staff too. This crime syndicate, as i would call it, and i'm sure many of you will agree, is run by Stu!+havo tandem. Ever since stu! became DR staff he had made one corrupt decision after another, and had always been supported by havo. Wendek is close member of this group as well, and Cookie to a lesser extent.

Now, that havo has become Head Admin of DR, I feel being unable to work in the staff team, as having both main villains as head admins have made it stronger than ever. The new IH-Testgame system was their invention, and another way to abuse their power. I don't know, maybe it has happened already, but I except that soon you will be able to buy IH vouch, as long as you keep your mouth shut.

It has been a hard decision for me, cuz I love DR, but I belive some had to step up. I hope marcvs and Superevil will support me on this, but most likely they will be silenced by havo. I just can't be arsed to care anymore.

Regards,
    Ragnesis, ex-DR staff.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Havo is the pgg of dotarank....Wise words my friend, I support you 100%.

Fail.
    Regards,
    Kevin

so you just leave DR after a year and a half?you are now having my rank(drama queen!).i totaly support you for your decision and i hope you wont leave RGC cuz of it.and 1 more thing,havo is quite nice guy,stu is a guy who enjoy its power,and im sure i will be perma'd by stu when he will want it.DR wont be the same w.o you ragna!
    blablabla

you have been fooled by their deceveing mannerism syrix, stu and havo are the root of all evil in dr.

Fuck... We are exposed .... ( runs for the border )

Ranked Gaming Client tutorial for version 4.0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJHWfSIgxg
    Ranked Gaming Client tutorial : Getting vouched - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bd6rqNrchE
    How to change your client`s sounds - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3DPKD4X7M
    Hitler gets unvouched from DotARank - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd6...m-dotarank_fun

I am sad because of Ragnesis leaveing Really
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

1 in april!!!!!
    blablabla

Rofl wtf? Another failed april fools attempt or you for real, dude?
    Last edited by Phi; 04-04-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    Rofl wtf? Another failed april fools attempt or you for real, dude?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie- View Post
    Yes.
    No.

Tztz, you conversation noobs should know that you can't answer to an "either... or..."-question with "Yes" or "No".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPEICInVPY

Tztz, you conversation noobs should know that you can't answer to an "either... or..."-question with "Yes" or "No".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPEICInVPY
    Yes.

Wow, in my time a functioning brain was minimum and most important requirement to become staffie. Now all you have to be able to do is farm? xD

Wow, in my time a functioning brain was minimum and most important requirement to become staffie. Now all you have to be able to do is farm? xD
    Yes.

He farms like a pro.

Also, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by nF.Hellspawn View Post
    He farms like a pro.

Also, yes.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

In our time, Only Nordic trolls gets to be staffies. And german nazis like havo.
    You cast Thundergod's Wrath.
    Your Thundergod's Wrath hits random Hero for 147 damage. (157 absorbed) (283 resisted) (347 eaten by wolves) (108 abused by Michael Jackson)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnesis View Post
    In our time, Only Nordic trolls gets to be staffies. And german nazis like havo.
    Wtf, wheres my nordic troll title?!

Havo's Nazi regime rendered it as inappropriate and removed your rights to possess one. The only reason Ragnesis has one is because he's rich and paying havo daily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast