Default i have a problem with DOTA !

when I play and I battle with the heroes and many creeps and skill I have horrible lag and do not blame the ping, but the computer. Please help me. Maybe I want the right graphic for dota .!

Quote Originally Posted by tsatsalos View Post
    when I play and I battle with the heroes and many creeps and skill I have horrible lag and do not blame the ping, but the computer. Please help me. Maybe I want the right graphic for dota .!
    - Try to define more, well try to give a try to program like GameBooster (it closes the useless programs, which helps your GAME to be boosted up!)

- Try to lower your graphics in side Warcraft, make them lowest.

- If you could define more about your computer's qualifications, we can give you an idea of graphic card.

ReZoN

Default hey

i had the same prob with my old pc... i used gamebooster...it was really helpfull...though there is another way... paint your pc blue and throw it in the dark sea... >.<

Check your RAM if you have less than 2Gb and you use Vista for example,it needs half of your Ram to run more or less so it makes your performance slower.
    Check your Graphics card,if you use an old model combining with your poor Ram you get a nice Graphic Crash in battles (Graphic Card overloads-too much data/small proccessor).
    My time to feed is your time to Bleed,
    your skin is soft your heart is the seed,
    your life essence is all that I need...

Its because of your ram boy !
    友情は、最も重要なことです。