it's been some time since I blogged the last time....

First of all I wanna say that I'm really proud of my team, our recent results are satisfying, placing two times top 1 and one time top 2, personally I am aiming for two more championships to call ourselves the best European team, so we still have alot of work to do.

We just won M5.Garaj in 4 tough games, I'm gonna give a little insight into the strategy we had in our mind:

In the first game, we picked the standard two carry, I played water elemental as always (haha), but we couldn't stop M5.Garaj's pushes, our carries didn't get enough farm and crucial mistakes from our side lost us the game.
The biggest mistake was our awareness, we hesitated too much to make the right actions, which led to bad timing fights and eventually they just pushed us and we lost.
We are struggling alot against pushing strategies nowadays, we recently lost to Na'Vi pushing strats, before that we lost to MYM's pushing strats. Banning key heroes like Pugna and Sylla enabled easier game flow for us, helping us to win the next games. I am personally hoping that we can play more consistent against pushing strats, still need to work much harder to play against it.
Anyway, there isn't much to say, M5.Garaj played with little mistakes overall and smashed our base fast, after our crucial mistakes earlier in the game we couldn't stop the fat Sylla anymore.

In the second game I played spectre, one of the better carry heroes in this version. Azen's CG and Pajkatt's POTM controlled the game, while I was farming my key items as fast as possible. We had the upperhand most of the time, as it's a time battle playing against spectre, but we didn't give away the control - except early game, which was my mistake, as I got caught by their tripple lane which led to three kills for M5.Garaj.
As soon as I had radiance, the game went very smooth, as their lineup has little chances to stop a radi/vg spec with Enigma blackhole support. Notable ban from our side was Necrolyte, as he is one of the best heroes against CG+Spectre and M5.Garaj's execution of NEC is really brilliant, so we decided to remove him.

The third game I played DR with VS as support for the aura stacking. Due to our lane control I was able to farm up very fast and outcarry Spectre, which was our initial plan. Usually Spectre is the better overall carry, but since I had much more farm and the support of VS, we were in no real danger position.
M5.Garaj sniped us twice with smoke of deceit, but we still didn't lose control of the game as we had the item advantage and 4 raxes down already, so the game went mostly as we planned too - except the roshan fail, which was simply a wrong (crucial) decision by us.

The last game we had a similar strategy like in the 2nd game, but this time M5.Garaj had 2 strong carries to fight us back lategame. We knew that I had to farm very fast my key items as spectre, otherwise SF and DR + VS support will outcarry Spectre. We had good control in the game, as Enigma and Lich supporting worked out very good while CG and POTM could gank and control the game. At the 25min mark, we pretty much had the game, as I had my key items and we didn't let SF and DR get too fat, so we just needed to take some fights to end the game - which worked out very well.

Overall I am satisfied with today's perfomance, though we still made major mistakes, but our team coordination was very good and our lane control worked out nicely as well. Enigma was one of our key heroes, we used him in 3 out of 4 games, as Puppey plays a very good support enigma we simply feel comfortable using him. Miracle and I played very good together today, our lane build up alot of dominance in the games, which made the games nicely to play.

On my personal performance, I am not really satisfied. In the first game I needed to farm up faster but I failed, need to work on making faster actions with water elemental. My spectre games were better, but still not satisfied with my lasthits, i could have Radiance 3-4 minutes faster at least. Especially my mistake in the 2nd game, which led to a tripple kill for M5.Garaj, makes me feel regretful.
My Drow game was OK, my silences could have been better in 2 team fights and my BKB reaction wasn't fast enough to dodge ES ult or CG hook.

Lastly, I wanna say that I am happy for my team, proving ourselves once more, having good results recently. I am hoping for much more top 3 placings this year, I am confident that we can show our best.
I know I didn't write much special, but I hope you still enjoyed reading ^^

"Three years on the rock", a japanese idiom meaning that you have to work hard for a long time before achieving good results. GGnet fighting~

ps: I'm gonna start blogging more frequently now if there is interest, but you can also support my fb page if you wanna get updated as much as possible:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KuroKy...?v=wall&ref=ts
Sorce:GosuGamers