View Poll Results: World of Warcraft

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do not play World of Warcraft

27 71.05%
  • I can transfer to Ragnaros-EU and participate in Raids/PVP

4 10.53%
  • I am willing to create a new character on Ragnaros-EU and participate in Raids/PVP

3 7.89%
  • I am not willing to transfer and/or create a new character on Ragnaros-EU

3 7.89%
  • I can transfer to Ragnaros-EU and participate socially

0 0%
  • I am willing to create a new character on Ragnaros-EU and participate socially

1 2.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you play World of Warcraft? Join MyMGN!

NOTE: People which decide to transfer to Ragnaros-EU and participate in our guild, or otherwise create a new character and make a promise to level up to 85, can be awarded with a copy of Zygor's Leveling/Dailies/Events/Gold add-on guide.

I am planning with a few other individuals to create a mixed guild that includes both PVP and PVE .

This poll is to find out how many plays WoW, how many would transfer to the server where the guild would be created and how many would participate.

The guild (if enough people from MyMGN are attracted) will be located on Ragnaros-EU Alliance.

First and foremost, creating a character on Ragnaros would be sufficient, just as long as you level up to 85 and participate in raids or at least socially.
    Last edited by Sarathos; 27-04-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Stopped playing WoW since 4.0.1 patch ! : (

I also vote that i don't play...Don't have many free time for Wow...It's not like dota...

I've only played one week on my brother's account, and facepalmed everytime I finished a quest.

So, in order to prevent headaches, I stopped.
    Izadorcas - retired

I started playing WoW, but it wasnt as attracting as dota... Dota needs a lot of mind use and wow doesnt, so i decided dota rules WoW!

i quit Wow 2 years ago .

This is not DotA vs. WoW, this is just WoW.

Please avoid unnecessary posts such as "Wow sucks, DotA pwns" just to troll or spam.

Wink

Avalor 85 lvl shaman full clear up to nefarian stopped before new za/mc came if u are intrested send a mail. Ragnaros server.
    Greetings travelers...

Default Hello!

I don't play WoW as it's very addictive.

Nah. i dont play WoW. It needs loads of time.. and its only farm farm farm and "MUST DO" staff with the guilds and so...

I stopped playing WoW because at the wotlk i defeat all bosses at all 10-25 raids normal and heroic mode(except lich king at 25 hc)and i have bored it.But its a big posibility to start it again at september
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

I got 2 85's, a disc priest and a unholy dk full pvp items,364 ilvl atm..stopped 2 months ago

Btw what's the activity on Ragnaros-EU ? I'm on Neptulon and i am thinking to start again .. but neptulon kinda fails now
    Last edited by CL.Thanos; 25-05-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    ean epibebeothi to mh apo tous armodious pistew pws prepei na timorithi me 1-2 lever warm eos kai donate

hi

i played wow once with a friends's of mine acc and i didnt like ... cause the only think that y have to do is to quest some little mobs alone... is like playing single player at the start of this game ...
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenD™.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by VIP.SWTOS View Post
    i played wow once with a friends's of mine acc and i didnt like ... cause the only think that y have to do is to quest some little mobs alone... is like playing single player at the start of this game ...
    Well, it is a MMO-RPG game. You have to get to level 10 to start pvping or go dungeons.

Rogue-Undead 85 Lvl Sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Well, it is a MMO-RPG game. You have to get to level 10 to start pvping or go dungeons.
    not so patient! really not my style ! ;p
    Now Recruiting - OPENED
    Code:
    -Your RGC Username: DeAtH_LeGenD™.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation
    Code:
    --Your RGC Username: -=Suckill=-
    -What are some of your skills?:iam not a good player like dendi but i play good
    ( Click to show/hide )

End my life as wow player for two years ago

My WoW card has expired recently and due to studies i'll be unable to participate in the game :/
    I'll get another WoW card next year though and make a character on Ragnaros!
    I disappeared into the Mist, never to return.

I stopped playing WOW because i haven't got enough free time anymore, but it's a very nice game...

Only LAG can kill me, that's the reason why I love
    clan NoLag [NoL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast