Default Rgc worst than garena?

I have enough of the shit thats going on here, my friend told me to play here because rgc has better lvl of players. Ok most of the time its true, but there's an annoying issue regarding some players that act like pussies. When someone leaves in first few minutes sometimes before game starts the opposite team doesnt want to restart to get easy points, thats just nonsense fuck all those pussies that care only about the ranking not about the healthy gameplay. Please do something with that, like autormk if someone leaves before creep spawn, less votes required to rmk, or just make it a bannable offense so those noobs will think twice before playing uneven game. Imo it should depend on leavers side not opposite because wasting time waiting till 20 minutes till rmk.
    Last edited by anus; 06-05-2011 at 09:29 PM.

You should try to get vouched in some other channels.

It's way too much work to invent a new system for this.

try to play in private leagues..
    The best regards from: AgustiN

Lucas "Agustinho" (HeadAdmin IDotA League )

The problem here is not the platform. It's people. No technology can solve that problem.

SC2 doesn't have remake or reconnect at all, and there are a lot more people playing SC2 than there are people playing DotA on RGC. HoN has a remake system and it has no votermk for leavers before firstblood. No other game/client gives you the opportunity to remake the game if you got a leaver in your team before firstblood, that's very generous as a matter of fact. LoL doesn't have a remake system at all.

Heck all of these clients where you have matchmaking and what not, they just say we don't care. If you get leavers and retards in your LoL game. You're screwed, end of story. So if you got a valid suggestion then please post that instead of making topics with the notion of "rgc sucks". Thank you.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

i think that as agustinho said,private leagues(ex.DGL,C-Dota,etc)/manner based channel(ex.dr.community).
    Those channels dont have leavers/low skill players/flamers.I think it may solve your problem.
    blablabla

As Rogers said, this problem is with the people, not the platform.

Try to play on private leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira_2010 View Post
    RGC > GGC
    I play through both at the moment and whenever I go to ggc I always miss just some of the little things that make a players life easier and more enjoyable:

1) The highlight sound to get someones attention if they are afk.
    2) The fact the it tells you when a game has started incase your afk or want to browse youtube until it starts.
    3) The fact that rooms are open and don't have a set player limit blocking you from playing in rooms that you have to keep clicking on to join.
    4) Much more reliable and stable bots that arn't going to just kick someone because they feel like it.
    5) Much more active staff who can be present in multiple rooms at once ready to be highlighted and answer questions.
    6) Much better punishment system which is much more proportional then ggc. Not only that, but the rules are even administered in the normal EU Public room.
    7) A generally much more friendly atmosphere with much less flaming and more trolling for a laugh
    8) The ability to reconnect in games.
    9) The voting system for remakes or votekicks being registered by a bot.
    10) It has been a REALLY good platform for adapting my skill level toward more professional play through the -cm mode. Sure I was a noob that joined from garena, I could play the heroes well but in such a mode, I had very little clue on picking strats, lane control etc. So thanks to all those captains who helped this noob
    11) RGC is continuously updating and responding to feedback in a noticeable way. Whereas garena has remained almost static from how i remember it 5 years ago.

Plus shit loads more

Good work Sir-Rogers and RGC Team
    Hope this makes you realise the RGC platform is > garena by a long shot

Quote Originally Posted by anus View Post
    I have enough of the shit thats going on here, my friend told me to play here because rgc has better lvl of players. Ok most of the time its true, but there's an annoying issue regarding some players that act like pussies. When someone leaves in first few minutes sometimes before game starts the opposite team doesnt want to restart to get easy points, thats just nonsense fuck all those pussies that care only about the ranking not about the healthy gameplay. Please do something with that, like autormk if someone leaves before creep spawn, less votes required to rmk, or just make it a bannable offense so those noobs will think twice before playing uneven game. Imo it should depend on leavers side not opposite because wasting time waiting till 20 minutes till rmk.
    next time keep the replay of the leavers and ask an admin to ban or warn them...

RGC is way better than Garena.. nuff said.

Play in private channels not in public channel to get satisfaction

So many people advice play in private channels, someone can post a list of this channels
    and a way i can be vouched? tired of this public ruined games ;(

Channels like AGL ICL IEL sending dead link when i try join it
    Last edited by 4bsorbe; 15-01-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Downtown - http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/fo...p?141-DownTown

ICL - http://icl-rgc.in-goo.com/

Those are the only main two up and running now.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

I posted message about vouch in downtown, but it seems to be a low amount of players
    any others private leagues?

why people are replying to dead threads

Closed sincee its inactive thread ( reduceing users spaming around ).
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c