Default 5on5 Teams Mode -cm league

Hey I sadly dont understand greek,so I had to open this thread even if its probably somewhere else.

I joined the league wanting to play with my 5man team and got vouched after beating k0wn(who introduced me into nihl) in a 5on5 cm mode game with my current team, and then for the last support I had to play 2 nihl games. First one on 200 ms mode ardm, which made me be a disaster for the team, even if myteam didnt do any better, and second one a 5on5 cm game where we didnt win. Even tho in this second game, I did proove im a good player ( as support = my role), Good warding, good roaming, etc. Anyways, some of the players in the game werent any experienced, the trilane carry morph , having RoB on auto, made lane pushed, the other tri support almost fails in a pull, whre I had to double pull not to let lane pushed again.Our solo mid was fail, and blood was clock vs the trilane but seemed to have bit ofdelay, but at least didnt suck.

Well that was myhistory inhere for now, I wanna know where I can sign up me and myteam for the league and also to know if they need to get vouched.I know they all gonna get vouched like np, with just playing one game, after I saw that games level. But any information wuld be cool. Thanks

You have to make vouch request one by one i think mate...And if you are really high skilled the player's will see that and support your request's..But ask a staff member for a better way,if it is possible.

Just played the typical ardm game in nihl, my last one, since 200 ms is way 2 much for me. probably someone there gnna try to unvouch me yeye, i dnt give ashit, just to say jad0 is an unmanered noob, who thinks he is any good as seems. I just hope unvouch doesnt happen, and we get the chance to play 5on5 cm tourneys. I wont be playing more of this kinda games but only with my team if anything.

Default hello from me Srborja

Well as I understood.
    • 1) We say that we have misunderstood the way your game

• 2) Is your complaint to your hostbot and the great ms.

• 3) Do you want information on how to play the league with your friends!

Next. Your answer.
    • 1) Just close your ears and continued to play. Anyone who thinks you're a good player can report to the Forum.

• 2) I believe that efforts are made to build have any problems with hostbot's. A little patience!

• 3) To come and your friends in leagye and played together, we must each make their own vouch request and then someone (even you) to make a captain application. to cause another team to battle!

Edit: Sorry for any mistakes in my translation!

Quote Originally Posted by Srborja View Post
    Just played the typical ardm game in nihl, my last one, since 200 ms is way 2 much for me. probably someone there gnna try to unvouch me yeye, i dnt give ashit, just to say jad0 is an unmanered noob, who thinks he is any good as seems. I just hope unvouch doesnt happen, and we get the chance to play 5on5 cm tourneys. I wont be playing more of this kinda games but only with my team if anything.
    I know what jad0. is.... We have some problems with the "pro player" but i hope everything will be fixed soon.

we know about your problems about ur teammates and imagine that i have spoken to the admins for a better solution for u and any other foreign team that comes in our league but i didnt get any better solution than the official statement about the 2 vouch per month...i will try to convince them for something better....as for now tell 2 of your friends to make a vouch request support them with one vote of yours and i will support them with the other two votes myself ...at least u will get 2 other ppl in the league....furthermore in many cases if the bots of the league are off u can suggest a hostbot if u got one ....i think we played together in the pickleague division 4 this year (i was with the clan pew pew powerangers)and u fit for this league if u consider the fact that is in second month and is still low-mid skill...
    p.s when ur friends made the vouch request thread link them here so i place my vouch to them.

Aight Ill be making my team vouch request here, all of them, and hopefully them all get vouched here, and we can be joining as soon as possible. Thanks for the support.

Yo its Tazz here from clan whis, I've played mass fw's, role - supporter, i hope to be a part of the BNet leagues there are.

+1 vouch for tazz.

Hi im R3v-Fre4K, member of clan WhiS and im sure we will make good games in this league.Im Solo laner and one of important players in WhiS i hope u can vouch me and our 5 top players for league.would be great to play with other teams and make great moments. Peace

+1 vouch for this legendo

hey listen.u get me wrong...all your mates must make a topic in the vouch section as u did...there u place ur support then i will place the second support for u...

Well .. we're trying to make a new vouching system on TEAM vouch requests and if everything will be fine be sure staff will inform you. For more info check This one Just translate it on google its easy :/. But for now if you really want to play a game with your team your friends should go HERE and make their own requests. Also be sure that there are many good players in this league.

LarisaRulleZ

To be honest after so many problems, not a shit of support and everything we arent very interested into it and going to be joining others. Im sure there are lot of legends in this league rofl but im also sure we would have nais chances in it.
    And I just saw newbs and fags in the nihl games I played in.