Thread: WhiS is here!!

Default WhiS is here!!

My acca is Srborja- . I belong to clan WhiS , a kewl dota community. Id like to sign me up for captain and Ill be playing with my teammates, r3v-fre4k , chiefhero[sks], Ascobal, Tazz, cookielovestory and thefrozenarmy.

We know eachother since 5 years already, but starting serious into tournaments now. We have played an uncountable amount of fws on bnet, also playing dotaleague pickleague 4 this year, and we have a lot to show, and a lot to proove yet. My team will be soon vouched, its on procces, but to accelerate the procces im already asking for this captain "rank" , i got asked for, if i want to join the league.

Thanks.

It could be better if you upload one replay from one cw and then you will be promoted to captain.
    Then,I think you have to make vouch request one by one,or vouchers/managers do exceptions for your team in order to be vouched here.I want to see this team here,playing cl against me and other members of clan NIHL.
    Offtopic,he said me that he wants challenges vs 48,so support :P

Πολλοί δεν παίζουν dota 2 επειδή ακόμα δεν έχει βγει maphack!

http://www.dota-league.com/?section=...ck&division=4l

this is the link that they played in pick league this year...

exw paiksei mazi tous kai einai swstoi sta cm...

Well just 3 out of the 5 members now played, I didnt even play cus I was bussy with other stuff, now the team is fixed for real and we are ready We also had some dcs and stuff that cost us rounds, for example we did win 2-0 easy vs the guys ranked just before us. It was a bit weird league but ye, now we are here for real