Default Vouch Request - GhosT[-_-]

Personal information (name, age, location, etc). :
    Hi, my name is Neel, I am 19 years old, I live in manchester, UK..

Your RGC nickname:
    GhosT[-_-]

Your DotA history (when did you start, where you have played, do u have a clan - link, etc.) .
    I started playing dota about 4 years ago back in my home country Mauritius.Then I joined a clan called FLP(unfortunately in Mauritius e-sports is not widely known hence no big fancy website for the clan). My clan went on to win the DXST ( Dota Extreme Summer Tournament) organised by players themselves. When I left for the UK the clan disbanded and since then ive just been playing some pubs in RGC and Garena(no more).

Are you currently member of a clan?If you do-link.
    Nope

Can u play all roles(Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi carry,etc,what role do u prefer the most.)
    I can basically play all roles, but I do prefer to be a semi carry/utility

Why you want to join EEDL?
    1.I love nothing more than a competitive dota
    2.Ive heard quite a lot about EEDL with the best of the world playing in it.
    3. Since its played on RGC (where I have pings like 5 ms) lag wont be a problem
    4.I think ive improved a hell lot from 4 years ago, and I think i have the necessary skill to play in this league.

Do you know anyone in EEDL: who could support your req.? If yes, name them.
    No

Link to 2-3 replays which shows your skill and which are approving with requirements * (use some replay parser to upload, for ex. link,Please DO NOT POST PUB Replays,We Expect For Cw/Ih/League Replays Otherwise Your Request Will Get Denied*Upload your replays on the correct patch!!.
    http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/86313-> EAL CM game, I was SF solo mid ( missed a kill in the first 3 minutes :P).. An admin of the league was playing in it as well. aggrr(something like that )

http://www.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/86314-> EAL CM game, I was Leshrac Solo top( I think its quite a not-so easy hero to play with, and I think I pretty much did not fail upto you guys now)

Is there something else you wanna add?
    Replays are for latest patch (on rgc)

And I know a player called dyonisus, plays in ADL with big names there..A good friend of mine

Thanks
    If you think you are perfect try walking on water~

I am not sure, that you will be vouched, because this league is died before some times ago, its inactive atm.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Vouched. Closed.

lawl
    blablabla