Default High memory usage

well i normally play Warcraft 3 an it runs good and just recently i found myself lagging a lot an it not the internet connection the ping is the same like 150 thats normal but am still lagging a lot so i open up task manager and when i looked at the memory usage for war3.exe it like 200 000 k + an i know for sure that it was never that high normally would be like 70 000 k so what do u think is causing this and how can i fix this???????

Hmmm! Did you recently changed windows? Did you have xp na made them Vista or 7 ?

Because i use vista and xp both and on xp i have 70.000 mb use of memory and on vista i have 200.000

If you did that that's your broblem! I dont know anything else :/
    WooDy Da' woodpecker

well i recently had a problem wit usb connections so i reinstalled my OS which is XP professional SP3 thats the only thing i did recently with with OS

Please open Windows/Start and click on "Run".

Then type in dxdiag, and then save dxdiag to txt on your desktop. Then upload the file as an attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Birk Svindland View Post
    Please open Windows/Start and click on "Run".

Then type in dxdiag, and then save dxdiag to txt on your desktop. Then upload the file as an attachment.
    Re-opened
    Last edited by MoTiVaTeD; 10-07-2011 at 03:11 AM.
    Generationi Alterae