Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RGC

Quote Originally Posted by dotainvasion View Post
    RGC is not bad and ppl are crazy to play in garena (full of leaver .flammers. spammer and no one there to ban them+ there is no reconect in there if you lag its over) I like the reconect help system its realy good and darer is bad and like you said there is good channels like drih and drc realy good but you should watch the EAL vip like bringmemorefanz they abuse and thats what make ppl say those things about rgc anyway I realy like RGC its realy good and you cant make it better
    Ever heard of dots, comas? Punctuation?
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnacnel View Post
    Ever heard of dots, comas? Punctuation?
    (full of leaver .flammers. spammer <--- spotted some dots , also loved the double m on flamers..FLAMMERS !!!

Default rgc best

Darer sucks so hard it is not user friendly like rgc and players have to host the game self only a amount of 700players in there and they suck as well. The attacks they make on rgc is clear for me now cause they got no players and they hope bringing rgc down 2-3 days will make players come to them(Like EH-Naruto that noob).
    RGC system is perfect in my eyes in front of theirs.
    Times come when you turn around and run as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love rgc. dont worry rgc is still a good platform. if not , rgc wouldnt be the target of ddos atacking . good things are the target of bad things always ... i love playing here and offering rgc to my friends. btw i like HON 's rank system . is it possible to apply it here ?
    Last edited by metaphysical; 18-06-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metaphysical View Post
    i love rgc. dont worry rgc is still a good platform. if not , rgc wouldnt be the target of ddos atacking . good things are the target of bad things always ... i love playing here and offering rgc to my friends. btw i like HON 's rank system . is it possible to apply it here ?
    Thx you man, btw RGC are prepareing new ranking system ( as you said something like Hon's ranking system ).
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

That's good to hear, even though I've come across rumors about it already ( not exactly a rumor if Rogers tells you but whatever ). It was about time if I might add, current points are pure shit, if you would pardon my French.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12