Default What do you belive in? Science.Gods,religions...

The age old religion vs science debate isnt really relevant anymore. Religion should stay a matter of philosophy, personal faith and culture. Science cant prove or disprove the existence of something that has zero evidence, thus zero possibility to collect any observational data. All we can ever do is speculate the role of a god in this universe of ours which is simply metaphysical debate. I personally believe that religious faiths are a fabrication of the human imagination, but that's just my opinion. There are many whom would disagree with it and many for which religion is a very important part of their lives.

Science has provided us countless technologies and medical advancements to support ourselves and enjoy longer and healthier lives. Religion has helped nurture our morals by which we abide by within modern societies today and contributed to a wide variety of rich cultures for which we can be proud of. I dont see the point of the debate between the two anymore when they inhabit completely different categories of thought.

BUT HEY, JUST MY OPINION, ONE IN BILLIONS. THE DROP OF INK DOESNT STAIN THE SEA, OR SO THEY SAY!
    If you are neutral in situations of injustice,you have chosen the side of the oppressor.

Quote Originally Posted by Veru View Post
    The age old religion vs science debate isnt really relevant anymore. Religion should stay a matter of philosophy, personal faith and culture. Science cant prove or disprove the existence of something that has zero evidence, thus zero possibility to collect any observational data. All we can ever do is speculate the role of a god in this universe of ours which is simply metaphysical debate. I personally believe that religious faiths are a fabrication of the human imagination, but that's just my opinion. There are many whom would disagree with it and many for which religion is a very important part of their lives.

Science has provided us countless technologies and medical advancements to support ourselves and enjoy longer and healthier lives. Religion has helped nurture our morals by which we abide by within modern societies today and contributed to a wide variety of rich cultures for which we can be proud of. I dont see the point of the debate between the two anymore when they inhabit completely different categories of thought.

BUT HEY, JUST MY OPINION, ONE IN BILLIONS. THE DROP OF INK DOESNT STAIN THE SEA, OR SO THEY SAY!
    I completely agree with you!!
    [12:38] <SOLOMON-KANE> ap1575
    [12:38] <SOLOMON-KANE> asap
    [12:39] <SOLOMON-KANE> ela plhgwmenh aiga
    [12:39] <SOLOMON-KANE> mpes
    [12:39] <FSC_antimatter> xaxaxaxa
    [12:39] <FSC_antimatter> den mpainw twra
    [12:39] <FSC_antimatter> :P
    [12:39] <SOLOMON-KANE> pistolia?
    [12:39] <SOLOMON-KANE> sto filo s?
    [12:39] <SOLOMON-KANE> tha erthw hrakleio
    [12:39] <FSC_antimatter> ela