Thread: Blood.Templar14

Default Blood.Templar14

- Personal information and background: Hello Im Goran from serbia and im 20 years old. I live in city of Novi Sad and ofc i <3 DoTa !

- Previous DotA experience: I was playing in many bad clans on battle net, and played many clan wars but low skilled. I watched much pro replays, and im reading guides all the time to improve my skills even more

- Gameplay information: I play dota like 6 years. My favorite roll is suport and i like to play with Dazle and Rhasta mostly, but also i love to play gankers like Mirana, Tiny, Cm and much more.
    - How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high? I should tell my skills are Mid. I dont think for myself that im perfect or something and that im best so dont whana say im high skilled, and also I know much about the game, and im good team player. Team 1st, then myself !

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action Sry, but i cant upload any videos atm, something isnt right with mega upload... But if u want u can add me on skype or Msn and there i can send u replays no problem

- Why do you want to play in iHL? At first, i want to get my dota skills on Higher LvL. Im tired of those pubs and leaver games where ppl dont understand the game and thing that dota is all about solo skills and better score -.- Second, I think that this is great clan, friendly also where can i realy play DOTA !!! 3rd, i read the rules and i think they are fine, and the site is great
    - Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them? Yeah ofc, why would i want to join u if i dont want to fallow them anyway
    - What parts of the rules do you think could be improved? I saw that backdooring isnt forbiden, but as im a fair play gamer, i only dont like that and i think backdooring is lame :P
    - What's your battlenet account?My BattleNet acc is Blood.templar14

Default NeXeS-

Hello my friend, I am very pleased with the request,You making a presentation much of yourself .... I hope that those responsible be honored to accept your request...Good Luck..
    GAMEING]

thx )))

Damn ppl did u forgot about me XDDD )) I'm i in or out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood.templar14 View Post
    Damn ppl did u forgot about me XDDD )) I'm i in or out ?
    You are going to find out soon br0 ^^