Default Introduction: h0Bo_17

Hello,

I am new to the RGC server and these forums. I've browsed around and noticed a few interesting competitive leagues. As I'm always looking to better my gameplay, I would like to join one or more of these leagues, if possible.

I don't have much experience in any known international leagues, only a league hosted in my own country (South African In House League).

I understand how competitive dotA works but I still have a lot to learn - skill-wise.

I've requested access to the DR.Community yesterday and noticed a post about closing vouch requests due to DDoS attacks. The date in the thread says 25 June 2011, is that when requests were opened again or are all requests closed with no ETR?

Also, what are the chances of someone completely unknown (myself) getting vouched in DR.IH? Would a relay displaying my skill be suffice?

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Last edited by h0Bo_17; 27-06-2011 at 06:21 PM.

25 june was the date of the closure. We have no ETA yet, but Rogers is working on the matter. Basically we lost the tool that enables us to decide if we can vouch you or not.

Now, as for DR.IH, you do have chances to get vouched, but not really soon. You'll first need to play some DR.Com games, then get to know people, and then maybe you'll be vouched.
    Other rooms are less restrictive than DR.IH however, you could for instance apply for DGL or EAL.

Welcome here

Thanks a lot bro, I'll take your advice and try and get into DR.Com first then try DR.IH. x_T_c replied to my vouch request so I'm assuming that requests have opened again

p.s unlucky deaths on lich in the gyromadness game lol

vouch me in DR.Community Name EnemyGotRaped